Instagram announcement

@bts.bighitofficial

938,818 likes694,747 commentscoming soon!👧🎤 #newmember #comingsoon

938,818 likes
694,747 comments
coming soon!👧🎤 #newmember #comingsoon

2 months ago you had been practicing with bts all the time, because you were becoming the 8th member of bts! The first days with them you didn't really think it would go well. Mostly because they all have a strong bond together and it would be pretty hard to fit in. But they were so sweet with you and it wasn't really awkward being with them for the first few days. You were happy that it went like that cause you felt really comfortable around them. Your bond with them became every day stronger.

2 months later
They posted a picture of you on instagram with a coming soon text on it. You actually thought that the people were going to react angry or sad because they liked bts as it was. But surprisingly they reacted really sweet and they were happy for me. To be honest there were a bit of hate comments but still. The hate comments didn't bother me very much cause the most comments were very sweet ones. You also did get allot of followers on instagram, your phone was like literally blowing up.

You didn't live with bts in their dorm but you came there most of the time. You had your own home in Korea and it wasn't really far away from the bts dorm. It was like 20 minutes with the car. Most of the time you would sleep with the guys at their dorm.

Your roommate was Jungkook. You always felt a bigger connection with Jungkook then the others. He was always very sweet and you liked hanging out with him. His smile always brightens up your day. The other guys always teased you two saying that you were a couple and that you were so cute together. But we weren't even though I would want us to be together. But I never thought about that cause I don't think Jungkook likes me in that way. So I just ignored that even though I was really in love with him.

Yoongi always felt like a big brother to you. You could always tell him everything and you did and so did he. You helped him with writing songs and you also spent allot of time doing that. He would always hug you when you felt sad. And you liked it that yoongi was very caring.

Tae felt like your best friend. You would do allot together. You told each other basically everything. He would always try and couple you and Jungkook together. He also would always say that Jungkook has a crush on you but you wouldn't believe him.

J-hope would always help you with your dancing skills. You weren't that good at dancing as J-hope and so he helped you. He was always very happy and cheerful. It made you happy.

You loved Jin his dad jokes. You would always laugh so hard even though they were bad. That's why it was kinda funny. You two would always joke around together.

Namjoon would always tease you that you were small. Actually all of the boys did but Namjoon teased you the most. But they said that you being small was cute. So you kinda took it as a compliment when they called you small. Namjoon was also very sweet towards you.

You always watched K-dramas with Jimin. You just liked watching it and so did Jimin. You mostly talked about that. You would always get coffee with Jimin and Tae in the morning. And you'd get also coffee for the others as they were still asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

• Your full name: Kim y/n Yeon
• Age: 19
• Stage name: y/n
• Position: Maknae, Vocalist, Rapper, Visual
• Best friends besides bts:
- Kim Ji Soo
- Jennie Kim
- Park Chae Young
- Lalisa Manoban
( so basically all the blackpink members lol😂)