Next Day

When you wake up, you look around and see that Jungkook is still sleeping. You didn't sleep with Jungkook in the same bed, you had your own bed besides his. You didn't want to wake him up so you tried to be as quite as you could. You tip toed to your closet and chose some clothes to wear.

The outfit you picked out:

You grabbed your outfit and walked to the bathroom trying not to wake Jungkook

You grabbed your outfit and walked to the bathroom trying not to wake Jungkook. And luckily you succeeded. No one was awake as always. You are always the first one that wakes up. When you were at the bathroom you changed into your outfit that you picked out. You brushed your theeth. And you put mascara on. You brushed your hair so it wouldn't look as messy. You walked into the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes. The boys always say that they like your pancakes allot so that's why you decide to make some.

Meanwhile Rapmonster and Tae woke up by the smell of the pancakes.
Tae: 'It smells so goood!!'
Y/n: Hey goodmorning! Did you guys sleep well?
Rap monster: Yeah did you?
Y/n: Yeah!
You looked over and Tae was eating a pancake.
Y/n: Tae don't eat them all! They are for the others too!
Tae: I'm sorry they are just so good gosh.; he said licking his fingers. You laughed at him.

When the rest of the boys woke up, you all sat around the table and ate. You were sitting next to Tae and Jimin. Sometimes Jungkook would look at you with a jealous and kind of angry face. He looked like that when you hit Tae playfully when he told a joke. It was just like a habit of you. You'd do that to basically everyone when they told a very funny joke. And it seemed like Jungkook didn't like it very much when you did that to other boys. So you stopped even though it was hard because it was a habit and you would do that without thinking. But since you didn't want Jungkook to be jealous you tried not to do it. And when he looked at you, you smiled friendly and he did the same. You always had like a crush on Jungkook, but you just never thought that he liked you. The others do keep saying that but you didn't believe them. Even though Jungkook gave some signs like being jealous when seeing you with other boys, and he always stared at you. He also told you you were beautiful and cute. But you didn't think much of it and if you did you just thought you were probably overreacting.

When everyone finished eating you went and did the dishes. Jin always helped you with doing that, since the others were to lazy or to busy. Jin was telling dad jokes cause he knows you love them and always laugh at them. And you do always laugh at them. When you were finished you went to your room. You entered your room and saw Jungkook sitting on his bed with his phone. He looked up when he saw you.
Y/n: Kookie?
Jungkook: Yes?
Y/n: uhm, can I talk to you for a bit?
Jungkook: Yeah of course!; he said with a sweet smile on his face. You walked and sat next to him.
Y/n: Uh.. so uhm.. you know you don't have to be jealous when I am around the other boys.
Jungkook: I am not!
Y/n: You are, just admit it.; you said but not in a mean way.
Jungkook: I..I..
Y/n: It's okay; you said smiling at him.
Y/n: Just, Just don't be jealous cause you don't need to be okay?
Jungkook nodded.

You stood up and walked towards the door, and then suddenly Jungkook grabs your hand. You looked at your hands and then up at him with a confusing face.
Jungkook: I...I need to tell you something; he said closing the door behind you and still holding your hand.
Y/n: Tell me.
Jungkook: Uhm can we sit down for a bit so I can tell you?
Y/n: uhm yeah sure.; you said still confused.
You both sat down on his bed again. When you were walking he let go of your hand but when you sat both on his bed he looked at you and grabbed your hands gently. You looked into his eyes and felt butterflies everywhere in your stomach.
Jungkook: I hope that what I'm going to tell you doesn't gonna make things awkward.
You didn't say anything you just stared at him waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.
Jungkook: I have feelings for you, and it's totally fine if you don't have feelings for me. I totally understand th..
And before he could finish his sentence you kissed him.

You two pulled back and he looked at you kind of confused but happy.
Y/n: I...I'm sorry I don't know why I did that
Jungkook: It's okay.; he said smiling.
Jungkook: So you feel the same way?
Y/n: Uhmm to be honest yeah..
Jungkook: Awh.; he smiled and hugged you tight.
Y/n: Just one question, are we gonna tell the others?
Jungkook: What?
Y/n: You know...that we are together kinda
Jungkook: We're together?
Y/n: Jungkookk!
Jungkook: I'm joking, I mean if you want us to be together then sure.
He winked at you and smiled.
Y/n: Do you?
Jungkook: Is that even a question, of course I do!
Y/n: Well then I do too!; you said smiling.

12 hours later....

You headed to your parents house, because you were having a family dinner. And since you haven't seen your parents in a while cause you were always with the boys you felt like you had to go, so you did. You spent there the rest of the day. There were not only your parents, also your nieces and nephews basically just the whole family.
After a long night you came back to the bts dorm around 01.20AM.
You went into your and Jungkooks room. He was sleeping like all the others. You smiled while looking at him. He just looked so cute and peaceful. You couldn't help but take a picture, you grabbed your phone and took a picture. Then you changed your clothes, you put your pyjama on and took your makeup off. Then you went to bed but you didn't go to your own bed. You laid down next to Jungkook. You put your arms around him and fell asleep.