Amusement park pt 1.

Y/n: I...I...I'm just scared of rollercoasters.
Suga hugged you and rubbed your back to comfort you.
Suga: It's okay, but why didn't you say that earlier?
Y/n: I don't know, I guess I was kinda scared. Like no one disagreed so I didn't want to be the only one.
Suga: Even if you were the only one, everyone would understand.; he smiled.
Suga stood up and gave a sign with his hand for you to come with him and you did. He opened the door and the others almost fell when he opened it. They were trying to listen to what was going on.
Suga: What the heck, what were you guys doing.
V: uh..; he said looking at the others.
RM: We were uh just chilling.; he said with hesitation.
Suga and I looked kinda confused at them like we knew they were lying.
Jungkook: No, we were just worried about you.; he looked at you with a small smile.
You smiled back at him.
Suga: Let's all sit down and talk about what happened.
Everyone agreed and you all sat down on your big sofa where you all could sit.
Suga: Did you guys hear the problem or not?
Jimin: Yeah we did.
They all looked at you and wanted to hug you to comfort you.
Jungkook: It's okay.; he said and put his arm over you. You looked at him and smiled.

RM: So we can think of something else to do for run bts.
Y/n: No no, don't change that.
They looked confused at you.
Y/n: Army is expecting that episode so I don't want to disappoint them.
RM: What about you? Are you gonna just stand there bored looking at us ride rollercoasters? or are you going on some rollercoasters too?
Y/n: I feel like I have to go on some...
Jungkook: Babyy you don't need too if you don't want it.
Y/n: I know, but now I kinda wanna get over my fear for rollercoasters.
Jungkook: YESS, THAT'S MY GIRL!; he said proud.
V: But why are you actually so scared of rollercoasters?
Y/n: Uhm I just feel like it's not safe and that I'm gonna die.
Jin: You know that people go in rollercoasters and come out alive right?
Y/n: Yeah, then I'll be the first one that doesn't come out alive.
Jungkook: Oh my gawd babyy don't think like that. You know you don't gotta be afraid, I'm here to hold you and keep you safe you know that.
You smiled at him. You grabbed his hand that was over your shoulder and just played with his fingers while the others were comforting you.
You stood up.
Y/n: Thank you guys for understanding and comforting me, you guys are honestly the sweetest!; you said smiling and opening your arms. You did a group hug with them.

a while later...

Rap monster has already organised the whole amusement park thingy with the manager. And so he told you that you all were going to the the amusement park tomorrow. And you were nervous cause yes you did want to get over your fear but that didn't mean you weren't scared. But you believed in yourself mostly because the boys did and it really boosted your confidence.

When it was time to go to sleep, you and Jungkook went at the same time to bed cause he wanted to be with you. You went a little earlier to bed because you probably were not going to be able to sleep cause you were way to nervous. You lied down with Jungkook. And he cuddled up with you.
Jungkook: You nervous?
Y/n: yea.; you nodded.
Jungkook: Awh baby don't be.
Y/n: I can't help it.
He kissed you and held you closer to him. You rested your head on his chest and tried to sleep.