The mall

When you woke up you grabbed your phone and saw that Lisa (one of your best friends) had texted you:

So since you were going to the mall you grabbed a outfit from your closet and changed in the bathroom

outfit you picked out:

You put your clothes on, curled your hair and you opened the door from the bathroom

You put your clothes on, curled your hair and you opened the door from the bathroom. Jungkook was standing there. You jumped cause you weren't expecting him standing there.
Jungkook: Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you.
Y/n: It's okay, I just didn't expect you here.; you said laughing

Jungkook looked down at you to see your whole outfit and smiled.
Jungkook: You look so pretty y/n!; he said while holding your hands.
Y/n: Awh thank you!; you said and kissed his cheek.
Jungkook: Where are you going if I may ask?
Y/n: I'm going to the mall with the girls.
Jungkook: I'm glad you get some girl time, it's good for you.; he said smiling at you.
You looked at your watch to see what time it was.
Y/n: Oh crap, I'm sorry baby but I really need to go.; you said hugging.
Jungkook: Goodbye cutie, have fun andd don't forget to send me picture of you and your outfits.; he said giving you one last soft short kiss on your lips. You smiled at him and walked to the door. You opened the door and before closing it you waved at him.

You walked down the stairs to the door outside. When you were outside you saw the girls waiting for you in their car. You kinda ran to the car because you knew you were late. You opened the door of the car.
Y/n: I'm so sorry girls for being late.
Lisa: It's okay, but what took you so long?; she said smiling and kind of laughing.
Jennie: You were probably talking to Jungkook huh?; she said in a playful way.
They always teased you about Jungkook and you being together, because they knew you had a crush on him.
Y/n: uhm..; you didn't really know how you were going to tell them about you and Jungkook.
Lisa: No way!!
Y/n: It's not a big deal.
Rosé: What, of course it is!
Jisoo: Tell us everything!
They were all exited to hear your story. 
Y/n: uh... okay well he kinda confessed his feelings to me.
Jennie: OH MY GOSHH!
Rosé: So you are together now?
Y/n: Yes.
They were all so happy for you. They hugged you, well at least they tried cause you were all still in the car so it was kinda hard.