Chapter one - Lily

It all started at the beginning of high school. I had such a crush on him. The hottest vampire in the school, but then again every girl did. Even my best friends Jade and Kira did! So me, Jade and Kira were sat at our usual table, Jade was twirling her golden hair with her fingers and Kira was using alchemy to form some type of weapon, when he strolled past us. We all stopped and stared after him, totally checking him out. We all sighed as he left without as much as a smile.

"When will he notice us?" Jade whined. I and Kira rolled our eyes at her.

"Jade we have more chance of being staked!" Kira motioned someone stabbing her through the heart. I laughed all I could think of was his smile. As we took our seats in English, he winked at me. I did a double take, Kira and Jade looked at me and laughed.

"Lily what are you doing?" Kira smirked obvious to the fact that she knew very well. I blushed and took my seat next to a guy that is usually always quiet. I smiled at him and surprisingly he smiled back.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Not at all." He smiled and I sat next to him.

"I'm Lily by the way."

"I'm Kris." He replied simply. I sighed as the teacher began to lecture us on grammar and punctuation. Kris laughed quietly. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"You. You remind me of someone." Kris chuckled. I nodded not fully understanding and started to write down the title and date. I glanced up and saw Kira and Jade laughing at something.  Jade walked over and dropped a note on the table and walked off the note read:

Tom likes you. Love J xx

I looked at the note shocked. He liked me? Kris poked me and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Lily? Hello?" I snapped back into reality and blushed.

"Sorry Kris, what did you say?" He sighed obviously not wanting to repeat himself.

"I said, I like Angie but do you think I have a chance with her?" Angie? Now where had I heard that name...? Oh yes he meant the Angie with the hair a different colour each time you see her.

"Oh... I'm not sure Kris... I don't really know her..."  I gazed out of the window completely uninterested.

"Ahem...” I looked up to see a girl standing there... I frowned, that girl happened to be my sister.

"What do you want Sam?" I sighed.

"I need your help Lily." I smiled as she pulled me out of class she called it a ‘family emergency’. I was worried.

"Lily I need to go somewhere for a few days..."

"Where?"

"Away."

"Okay I'll rephrase the question. With who?" I smirked.

"So funny that I forgot to laugh." she sighed. "With Josh." Ew, bad taste. No wonder she had to do it secretly. Father would not have been pleased at all.

"Okay so can you?"

"I suppose so...”

"Thanks Sis!" She hugged me and walked off. I waltzed back into the classroom and sat down back next to Kris.

"What was that about Lily? If you don't mind me asking."

"Nothing to bad so no worries." I sighed and started to daydream about Tom again. So utterly hooked.