3

I woke up to silence, so i figured my parents had gone to work. I got up out of bed and walked over to my bathroom mirror. slut. whore. gross. I felt all of those things. I quickly turned the tap on and splashed my face to get rid of my thoughts and to my luck, it did. I turned off my tap and went back into my bedroom, not caring to apply makeup. This made me feel more ugly but I shook it off and grabbed my phone which read;

12 missed calls, 2 messages, 4 twitter notifications.

I checked all my social media and my calls were from my best friend Isla, so I called her back to tell her I was okay and that I would explain everything really soon. When I checked my messages though, I saw that it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey ;)

Dani: Hi who's this?

Unknown: Grayson from chemistry class ;)

Dani: okay, cool. What's with the winky faces?

i changed his name to grayson, but i was still wondering how and why he had my nuber and why he was texting me, i mean it caught me off guard.

Grayson: They're cute i guess ;)

Dani; okay seriously dude you gotta stop

Grayson: awh :(

Dani; Grayson,  i gotta go. I'll talk to you at school next week

(Its currently Monday)

Grayson:  A whole week without messaging you? no thanks ;)

Dani: One, suck it up. Two, i knew you wouldnt last long without one winky emoji

Grayson's POV

I was falling for Dani, quicker than I knew it. After I heard Isla talking to her friends about her being in a hard situation right now, It hit me hard. Harder than I felt with any other girl. So I decided to ask Isla for Dani's number and I sent her a message. She responded almost immediately and I smiled down at my phone. I totally forgot that Ethan, my twin brother, was in the room sitting next to me. 

"What are you smiling at dude?" he asked, smirking at me. "Oh, um this girl at school" "Woah, Grayson Dolan is actually happy... woahhh" he held his hand on his heart and acted really surprised. I guess he was right though, I haven't been that happy lately. "Show me a picture" he said. I nodded and pulled a picture off and showed it to him.

"Woah, you're such a lucky boy" he laughed. "aha, thanks I guess" I said, laughing back. I missed times like this with Ethan, hopefully we can get closer now that I'm starting to get happy again.