8

Lunch had finally arrived and me and Isla were on talking terms now. I did like her company, but it was always off, like something about her had changed and that she is like a completely different person, but i shook off the thought because i was so happy to have my best friend back.
"Isla?"
"Yeah?" she said as she sat down next to me on the table.
"i have something to tell you"
"okay sure"
"i've been going counselling and that's why we haven't been hanging out as much lately. i didn't tell you because i was scared."
"That's a good thing! and i'm not mad, we will always be best friends no matter what, Dani."
I nodded and smiled.

"so what's his name then?" she grinned at me. I looked up at her with a confused grin on my face.
"how did you know it was a guy?"
"just an instinct"
"Well you're correct. and his name is Ethan"
"Ooh did you catch his last name?"
"yeah Dolan"
"Well tell Mr. Dolan that id like a session with him." she grinned again while i laughed a little.
A part of me felt a little bit jealous, but i shook it off. My next session was after school so i just have to see after school.
—-
"Wanna come to mine now?" Isla asked, putting her books into her locker before locking it.
"i have a counselling session, but tomorrow i promise!"
"sure thing, girly" she winked leaving me giggling.

We said our goodbyes before i left the school and got into my car. Before i started to drive my phone beeped twice to see that Isla and Grayson had texted me at the same time. I laughed at my phone for a bit before seeing the message from Isla first.
Hey, tell me about your session with Mr. Dolan ;)
will do!
Good :)

I then looked at Grayson's message;
Hey wanna hang out?
Sorry gray, i have to be somewhere, but maybe another day?
Tomorrow?
I'm hanging out with Isla tomorrow, sorry buddy ;(
Meh it's okay! Cya dani
Bye :)

I shut my phone off before driving home. I just lay in bed on my phone until the time to go to counseling came. I got up out of bed and tied my hair up into a pony tail. I was actually excited to see Eth- Mr. Dolan today. It's nice to talk to someone the same age as me, it's actually really interesting listening to how he got kicked out of school but is now doing better in life.
I slipped on my vans and walked out the door to meet my mum in the car.
"hey mum"
"hi darling, how are you?"
"honestly, feeling a lot better after counseling"
"That's good to hear!"
"yeah"

I drove off from our house and entered the parking area in which the counseling building was placed. The water fountain that stood outside of it made me feel calm and i took a long breath every time i saw it. Best feeling ever, if you ask me.

I walked into the door and checked in to the receptionist, Maria. She was literally a bitch but meh, you gotta do what you gotta do.
"Dani Smith". i stated, smiling at her. In return i got a dirty look followed with "I know, room 101".
"thanks"

I opened the door, and there he was...