Hey Stranger

Kaeleigh's POV

I wake up to feet shuffling around my room.

I open my eyes to adjust to the light. Zain offers a small smile, "hey stranger" he says and I return the smile, a yawn following.

I swing my legs over the edge of my bed and stretch my arms and legs out.

"Got you some chocolate," he says waving the block in front of me.

I jump straight up with excitement and run over to him, practically tackling him to the ground.

He laughs lightly, his laugh making me a bit flustered "I'll be ready soon".

I get off him and help him up.

"I swear you've gotten more heavier booboo," we both laugh and I playfully punch his arm.

I walk towards the bathroom with my towel.

I turn on the shower and strip down, slipping in quickly.

My muscles relax under the hot water.

Todays my first day back to school since the incident and to be quite honest, I'm not really ready to go back.

Zain's POV

I watch her walk out of the room, her hips swinging side to side.

When I was watching her sleep, she looked so fragile like she would break just at my touch.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make Kaeleigh breakfast.

"Good morning Zain," a familiar voice speaks out from behind a newspaper.

My smile widens as Kaeleigh's dad puts his newspaper down and walks over to me, pulling me into an embrace.

"Papa Daniels, it's good to see you again," "and you" he replies.

I turn on the oven and make breakfast for Kaeleigh, papa Daniels and I, continuing to converse.

After breakfast is done, I put Kaeleigh's breakfast on a tray and walk into her room to see her half naked.

Oh what her curves can do to a guy! ARGGH! Not today Zain, ignore your feelings, I continue to tell myself.

I cough to get her attention and when I do, she just waves me off to put the tray on her desk.

I sit on the bed and watch as she struggles to put her jeans on.

"You know, don't get too comfortable Malik," she says with one eyebrow raised.

I laugh as she puts on a black singlet, it clings to her curves.

I throw her one of my jumpers and she slips it on, "I hoped you would say no but I hoped too much, huh?" She smiles a cheesy smile, "love you too."

I smile as we quickly devour our food.

----------------------------

A/N

Hey!  Sorry if the story is really stink but i tried my best so.....

Love you anyway.

*fancyzaynster out*