Realizations

(Don't you ever think about how much life has changed while growing up? I used to be such a happy kid and tried to help everyone out. But everything changes as you get older realizing how much the world has changed and how it truly is. I used to wish i could change the world but now I just want to leave it)

*Y/N Pov*

Archie: "Y/N! Where are you?"

Y/N: "In my room!"

Archie: "Well I'm gonna be heading out for a bit alright?"

Y/N: "Alright! Where are you heading to?"

Archie: "Over to Joseph's for a bit why?"

Y/N: "Can I come with you?"

Archie: "I'd prefer if you stayed here I have something I have to do there."

Y/N: "Fine see you later."

I hear the front door shut and I start to think of something to do. I do have E.V.E but do I want to play that right now? Should I try texting someone to see if they want to hang out? Nah fuck that it's time for some E.V.E! Besides I don't really have any friends after that incident.

*Flashback*

"Hey Y/N!"

I turn to see who it was and it was James. The bully of the school or is what everyone else calls him.

Y/N: "What?"

James: "Heard about your mom!"

Y/N: "And?"

James: "Also heard that she is a huge whore!"

Now that set me off the tipping point. I walked up to him and kneed him in the stomach.

Y/N "Keep my moms name out of your mouth."

I slammed his head into the desk twice and he dropped to the floor. The teacher pulled me away from him after calling the office to get security. Everyone in the class was looking at me like I killed someone. They were scared of me now. I didn't want this and now it's happening. Security came and brought me to the office so the Principal could talk to me about what just transpired.

Principal: "Why did you do that!?"

Y/N: "..."

Principal: "YOUNG MAN ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!"

Y/N: "Nobody talks about my mother like that..."

Principal: "That doesn't mean you can do that to a student Y/N. You know I like you as a student here but I'm going to have to do something about this."

I wasn't saying anything. My emotions at that moment were everywhere. I knew dad wasn't going to be happy about this but I'm kinda happy for what I did to that kid. He deserved it and if anyone talks about my mom like that I will do that to them as well. The Principal suspended me for 2 weeks. Which I'm fine with.

*Present Time*

I put the helmet on and here I am again. E.V.E, the place I thought I could relax in but it wasn't as peaceful as I thought it would be. I also couldn't stand the tutorial! Adam could be chill but annoying with what he does with the "tutorials". Speaking of the tutorial, I hear yelling from the "tutorial" area. 

???: "Man what the fuck!? What the hell were you thinking!? You dressing up like somebody's mom!? 

Adam: "Isaac hunny it's me, let's just smoke some weed.

Isaac? That name is really familiar.

Isaac: "Yo that's fucking offensive! It's not about weed! You're dressed up like- who the fuck do you-  are you that Adam motherfucker?