Helping Out

*Y/N Pov*

I am just chilling at Arachnid's house sitting in a recliner listening to Isaac and Arachnid.

Isaac: *Throws XP into bucket* Boom! Glad you teamed with me huh? Doing all the fucking work."

Arachind: "Let me see your fucking wrist."

Isaac: "You're like a broken fucking record."

He shows his arms saying one had a freckle.

Arachnid: "You lying motherfucker."

Isaac: "No that really is a freckle."

Arachnid: "You waving around a gun that doesn't even have bullets and you got that fucking XP?"

Isaac: "Uh in case you haven't noticed, I'm scary as fuck. I don't need no tattoos and tear drop bitch. You look down the barrel of a gold gun, it's intimidating."

Arachnid: "Did you ever kill somebody!? You know what that shit feels like!? You gotta live with that shit fucking everyday of your life!"

Isaac: "If this is about Malachi then go fuck yourself bro! I fucking killed him! I told you that, that's why I have no ammo! What are you doing?"

Arachnid: "Well you do now."

He hands Isaac a bullet. I don't really get it, Why one bullet?

Isaac: "Okay dude I made the joke about earning single bullets are you kidding me?"

Arachnid: "Remember it's a team. You gotta share the responsibility of killing the fucking competition."

This is getting annoying.

Isaac: "I'm sorry bitch, you wanna talk about a team!? A team doesn't send one person to do all the work while the other person sits back and gets to munch on shit!"

Arachnid: "If you had have flipped the switch you would been able to have some XP!"

Isaac: "You know what I don't even care anymore! What's the point!? XP is useless to noobs right!?"

Arachnid: "It's not worthless! It fucking powers you! It gives you powers and strength! It fucking makes you focus! It can heal you!"

Isaac: "It heals you? I think you need some fucking healing Arachnid. So are we just fulfilling your drug addiction then so you can feel good about yourself?"

Y/N: "OH SHIT! TELL HIM AGAIN!"

Arachnid: "Why are you even here!? Listen it's the fucking only way you can get to Haven! You gotta rank up!"

Isaac: "Dude if that's all it fucking takes then what the fuck are we doing!? Let's flip the switch and get to Haven!"

Y/N: "You aren't ready. Besides you guys don't even have enough XP to get to my level. If it didn't get stolen then you would get close to me. Isaac don't you think I would have tried to get to Haven by now?"

Arachnid: "Every time my fucking XP has been stolen is by people that are always around you!"

Isaac: "Yo motherfucker that is presumptuous as shit. That's racist man! I don't know them, They are following me and if it's about the hat then that's why I changed it. Malachi is fucking dead and you couldn't catch up to the bitch so fuck me right!?"

Arachnid: "You gotta find that fucking blue haired bitch."

Isaac: "No bitch. I'm done with her, she's too mouthy man. I'm moving to better things, I got some real life pussy to win back."

Arachnid: "You're a piece of shit."

Isaac: "Man you are a piece of shit. That's the teams name, team piece of shit and you are the fucking captain."