Reality Is B̶̛͙͔͈̪̦͇̆̈́̄̔̄ř̵̨̨̧̨͖̗̽O̴̹͇͛̃͒̐͝k̶̩͓̘̼͓̆͋́̇Ȩ̶͕͙̟͇̩͝n̴̻̥͎͚̒͐́͠

(I don't understand anything anymore. I don't think I want to. Everything has been going down hill for a long time. It doesn't matter what I do. Everyone that is around me just ends up dying anyways. So maybe if I was gone then this wouldn't happen but I have a feeling that it would still happen for some people. Either way I chose to kill myself but it looks like I'm still alive for some reason. Did someone try to save me from death? What's the point? I'll die at some point anyways. Reality is broken and can't be fixed.)

*Y/N Pov*

I open my eyes to see I'm in my bed. Was it all a dream? I lift my shirt up and see that there are bandages wrapped around my stomach. So it did happen. Dad must of called for an ambulance... I sit up and dad opens my door.

Archie: "Y/N are you feeling alright?"

Y/N: "Why am I alive...?"

Archie: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "I should be fucking dead right now!"

Archie: "Y/N don't say that! You deserve much more than death."

He comes over and hugs me.

Y/N: "I don't deserve shit..."

Archie: "Why do you think that?"

Y/N: "Everyone that is close to me practically are dead... It's all my fault! I could have saved most of them! But I'm fucking pathetic! I can't do anything and can't save anyone!"

Archie: "Y/N not everyone can be saved. I know all about it. Kyle and Ashley, I know what happened. You couldn't have done anything in that situation. Do you think the police can save everyone? They can't."

Y/N: "You would know all of this. Mr.Moderator."

Archie: "Listen, Isaac is here. You should go see him."

Y/N: "Why is Isaac here?"

Archie: "He also tried to kill himself."

Y/N: "What...?"

Archie: "So go check on him soon. I've got things I need to take care of."

He leaves my room and I get up still feeling the pain of stabbing myself. I walk to where Isaac was to see him and a girl in there.

???: "Just go to sleep."

Y/N: "Hey Isaac."

I lean on the wall.

Isaac: "Y/N why are you here?"

Y/N: "I live here."

Isaac: "Wait so that means Archie is your father?"

Y/N: "I guess it does."

Isaac: "What do you mean by that?"

Y/N: "When I said I moved away it was because my parents died. Archie took me in after finding me alone."

Isaac: "Wow man I'm sorry."

Y/N: "It's fine. Anyways sorry about not asking for your name but what is it?"

Leah: "It's Leah."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Leah, my name is Y/N. So Isaac, I heard you tried to kill yourself."

Isaac: "Yeah..."

Leah: "Didn't you also try to kill yourself?"

Y/N: "Where did you hear that from?"

Leah: "Your father told me you were in your room in bed since you stabbed yourself in the stomach."

Isaac: "Y/N is that true dude?"