Christmas E.V.E

(Christmas was around the corner. I don't enjoy holidays anymore ever since people close to me started leaving... It's usually only me and my dad around the house these days. I want them back, and the only way that can happen is if I win this game.)

*Y/N Pov*

James: "HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/N: "The fuck are you laughing about!?"

James: "Oh nothing really! How excited are you to die and see your friends!?"

Y/N: "..."

James: "What? Are you giving me the silent treatment now?"

I'm standing at the entrance and he is standing on the stage. We both have somewhere we can run to for cover, I can do this. I have to get revenge on him. For being with that gang and killing Kyle! I pull out one of my pistols and shoot at him but he knew what I was doing so he ran for cover. I ran to cover as fast as I could before he could start shooting.

James: "What are we just going to play the corner peeking game!?"

I ignore him but I do have to agree with that statement. That is what we are going to be doing, we continue to shoot at each other. I shot fast and hit him in the leg! If I can just keep getting these hits then it will lead to my victory! then he starts shooting a bunch so I couldn't really look and shoot. Then there was complete silence so I decided to lean my shoulder out and look. That was a bad idea because he shot me in the shoulder! That hurt like a bitch! He was waiting for me to peek, that's why he wasn't shooting anymore. We kept shooting until we ran out of bullets and then we ran at each other for hand to hand combat. He went to punch me in the face but I caught his fist and punched him in the face. He backed up from it to recover a bit then I ran at him thinking I had the upper hand but that lead to him kicking me in the stomach. I bent a bit because of this and he started to punch me in the back a bunch until he decided to try to knee me in the face. I dodged and leg sweeped him and he fell, I got on top of him punching him in the face.

Y/N: "I WON'T *hit* FORGIVE YOU *hit* FOR KILLING *hit* HIM!" 

I went to punch him again but he moved his head and punched me to get me off of him which worked. I got up and turned around and he stabbed me in the stomach... Where the fuck did he get the knife from!? Did my knife fall out of my back pocket when I got on top of him!? I walked backwards a bit into a wall and slid down it to the point to where I was sitting against it. He starts walking slowly towards me.

James: "How did that feel? Just so you know I didn't run out of ammo! I saved one bullet with your name on it!"

He was standing over me now. I had to think fast! How could I get out of this situlation!? He points the gun at my head but it's not too close. I kick him in the knee so he misses his shot and I take out my second pistol and shoot him in the stomach.

James: "AHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Y/N: "H-hey how did that feel?"

I stand up slowly while he fell to the ground holding his stomach. I look down at him.

James: "Where did that second pistol come from!?"

Y/N: "I always carry a spare pistol on me."

James: "Then why didn't you shoot me way earlier!?"

Y/N: "That would have been too easy. How does it feel to be on the ground beaten? Like shit huh?"

James: "I HATE YOU!! SHOOT ME ALREADY! YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT!"

Y/N: "Those are your last words huh? You really are pathetic. Say goodnight!"

I pulled the trigger *BANG* After I shot him I fell to the floor. I still can't believe I got stabbed and shot by him. I grab a mini mirror that I always carry with me and log out. I'm now in my room with blood coming out of my nose and mouth. I walk out of my room towards the living room where dad is.