Dealing With Demons

(Have you ever felt like you don't know what to do anymore? Like you are fighting a war inside your head just so you can feel better about yourself? An endless war that you can never win. Everyone has their own demons, but they just never give up. I always end up thinking about the past and hating myself more and more. I can never win against these demons. Will I end up going insane? Will I never be happy?)

* Isaac Pov*

SHIT! Me and Arachnid are fighting the brotherhood and we just ran out of ammo but then there was one loud gun shot. Everyone stopped moving and all looked in that direction. I looked and saw Y/N!? Where has he been!? He is surrounded by 4 people with one dead in front of him.

*Y/N Pov*

???: *In the distance* "Hey! He is the other one we are supposed to kill!"

???: "Don't worry about that. Us four can handle him!"

Y/N: "..."

???: "What are you not going to speak? Are you afraid to die!?"

Y/N: "And why would I be afraid of death? I already want to die but it's not happening here..."

I looked back at the guy I was talking to and he removed his mask. It's Chad? Thought he was too scared of me.

Chad: "Remember me!? I'm the motherfucker you let live that night after killing his unranked friends!"

Y/N: "I don't give a shit who you are. You're going to be dead anyways."

???: "Boss can we just kill him already!?"

Y/N: "Isaac! Arachnid! Go already! I'll keep them distracted!"

They nod and split up with some of the brothers following them.

Chad: "What are you trying to do? Trying to play the hero?"

Y/N: "No. I could never be a hero, If anything what you will be seeing is a demon."

Chad: "A demon? Please that's just some stupid-"

I did the same thing again like the last time. I shot three of them and was instantly in front of Chad with a knife up to his throat.

Chad: "W-what a-are you!?"

Y/N: "Like I said, I'm going to show you a demon."

*Bang*

Huh...? I look behind me to see a hooded figure with a gun pointed at me. I look at my shoulder and see that I was shot... 

Hooded Man: "Just making things fair *Demon*"

I let go of Chad and held my shoulder. It hurt like a bitch! Why does this shit keep happening!?

Chad: "Thank you whoever you are. Besides this kid wouldn't have been able to kill me easily in the first place."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Chad: "I'm level ??"

What the fuck!? How is he the highest level now!? He reveals his wrist and he wasn't lying. 

Y/N: "That doesn't matter. I'll keep knocking you down over and over until you are dead."

I charged at him and tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face. Until that hooded man shot me again in the leg this time

Y/N: "AHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

I got off him because of the pain I was in. I need to use some of the XP I have before it's too late!

Chad: "Again I can deal with him on my own! This is my mission!"

Y/N: M-mission? What are you talking about?"