~13~

After the lady smiled and took me putting fresh clothes on me I smiled. I had tears down my eyes. She smiled giving a kiss on my cheek as I went back in my wheel chair and called Sam.

Sam- Joey!?

Joey- Pick me up.. Rode **** street ****

Sam- Coming baby!

I hung up in beautiful smile with the sun shining on my face I wipe my tears as I waited for my boyfriend to come get me. Then I see him park as he grabs me kissing my face again and again.

Joey- Don't leave me.

Sam- I won't..

I had tears down my eyes as we kissed as he put me in the car as we drive away. I look out the window as I see trees and beautiful flowers gloom.

Joey- I'm so happy I am out already.

Sam- Me too.

Joey- I'll see my friends again.

Sam- I'll see that belly too.

I smiled as we made it to my house I walked in seeing a note.

Note:
Dear Joey, I am not having you as my child. I am sending you away to a foster care. I am a terrible mother and you're father is somewhere else hon. I am very sorry. When you were a baby you were a mistake to me. I was drunk that night and I never wanted you. I only wanted 1 child Nicole and You're little brother. I couldn't keep a abortion cause it would hurt me but now I am sorry. Goodbye Joey! I moved out and moved far away as possible.

Sincerely, Debbie Graceffa.

My eyes water as Sam read that to. He looks at me frowning. This house was beautiful and huge and I looked at Sam with tears.

Sam- You're living with me.

Joey- I'll be fine..

Sam- No! come on.

Joey- Wait! Let me pack.

Sam-Alright.

I went upstairs with Sam and walked in packing my clothes in a suit case. Everything was empty but not the knife and blades fell off the bed from the pillow. I grabbed them as Sam saw me. I put them in the suit case in a little thing to keep them safe. I zip it and look at Sam.

Sam- Why blades and a knife?

Joey- Nothing..

We went home as I walked to the pictures seeing my mom and me pictures broken. I cried as he took me and sat me down in the car. We drove to his place as we walk in seeing his Mother and Father looking.

Sams Mom- Here's your boyfriend.

Sam- Yeah, he needs to live here. His mother didn't want him and she moved away.

Sams Mom- Of course!

I smiled sweetly as I walked upstairs into his room. After unpacking everything we kissed as his big sister and little sister giggling.

Sams big sister- Sam!

Sam- Yes, Faith?

Sams big sister- Is this you're boyfriend you talked away. We all know you got him pregnant.

Sam- Yes.

Joey- Hi I am Joey!

Sams little sister- Hi Joey! I am Rebecca!

Joey- So cute!

Sam- Yeah but she's a trouble maker.

Rebecca- Hehe!