~30~

Miles weeks later..

I was 31 and my kids are 14 and 12.. I sigh as I look at them with a house of my own. I started to make dinner since the kids and I are hungry. I look over to the side making hot dogs as they were done as I set them on the table. 

I smiled as they sat down as Lark was 12 like yes and Rowan 14. I put juice for them and sat down having vodka in my cup as I look at them.

Rowan- Dad, what you're drinking?

Daniel- Juice like you.

Lark- Doesn't look like it.

Daniel- It is kids.

I sigh taking a sip as I ate as they look at me gulping as I was done putting it in the sink and walk upstairs to the bedroom as I sit seeing pictures of me and Joey. I miss having school with him and now I don't even go to school anymore.

OmarGoshTV Pov-

(He's a ghost hunting guy and he takes Andrew with him only him and him so..)

I looked at Andrew.

Omar- Hey dude, I heard this boy haunts this insane asylum his name is Joey Graceffa.

Andrew- We should check it out dude.

Omar- Let's go then.

We drove as Andrew smiled.

Andrew- I heard he has a boyfriend Daniel and gave birth to 2 baby girls that are twins.

Omar- is the boyfriend alive?

Andrew- Yes, maybe we can have some answers tonight?

Omar- I am gonna park and look up his name for the number.

Andrew- Okay, did found it 203 *** **** ****

Andrew was calling him. He picked up.

Daniel- Hello?

Andrew- This is Omar and Andrew from a YouTube channel. We explore ghost event and lot a things so I was wondering. This insane asylum is near by and I wanted to explain if you wanna come? it's about you're boyfriend? I believe?

Daniel- Of course, Thank You so much!

Andrew- No problem Daniel. We are on street Oak *** ***

Daniel- Coming!

He hung up as Andrew smiled.

Andrew- He's on his way.

*Then*

I see Daniel drove up and drove with us following our car. We made to a parking lot and stopped as we all get out and greet. We all stare at it as I put lights on his head and a camera. We walk in.

Omar- Hello?

Cliff hanged..