~17~

Doctor- Joey Graceffa..

I sigh as I get up with Daniel as we went in a room. 

Doctor- Get on there please..

I went on this bed thing as I laid taking a deep breath. He lifted my shirt up and put gel and as I see the baby. The hardest thing I can do having a abortion.

Doctor- That's the baby right now. It's not really healthy Joey.

Joey- What does that mean?

Doctor- You've been eating, or have been pressuring on the baby means you can let the Baby die.

Daniel was hearing and seeing what's happening.

Joey- Oh..

Doctor- Still want a abortion?

Joey- Yes..This is the hardest thing ever.
Doctor- I know.

Joey- It's my ex's baby..

Doctor- Oh, I understand that.

Joey- I don't think I'm ready to be a parent. I am 17.

Doctor- Yeah, being pregnant as a teenager is hardest thing.

Daniel- Well, and by the way can I talk to you when he's having the abortion?

Doctor- Of course.

Joey- Daniel, but I want you to be with me.

Daniel- I will. 

The doctors took me to a room with surgeon stuff as they put a mask on my mouth and I shut my eyes as I drifted off.

Daniel POV:

I kiss Joey's forehead as I walk out with the Doctor.

Doctor- What is it?

Daniel- Joey has been acting strange. He's been cutting himself and trying to kill himself.

We walked in the room and the doctor lifted his arm and taking off the bandages seeing the cuts looking disgusting.

Doctor- He's depressed.

Daniel- Do you have information about him?

Doctor- Yes, I am his doctor for a long time since he was 10.

He took me to the file room as we searched. The Doctor comes to me with his file.

Doctor- He lived in Boston, Massachusetts. His father left him and his Mom was drunk when she had him.

Daniel- Oh..

Doctor- When he grew up he had a bad life, ADHD, he got bullied.

Daniel-That's horrible.

Doctor- Yep.

Daniel- Anything else?

Doctor- He's a dancer, singer, and artist.

Daniel- Wow..

Doctor- He was born with a Vagina with girl breasts yep.

Daniel- He's transgender..

Doctor- Yep.

Daniel- I still love him no matter what.

Doctor- Good.

I smiled.

Doctor- we should head back.

Daniel- Can I keep the files?

Doctor- They must stay here but i'll make copies.

He went to makes copies. After he came back and handed me copies as I smiled as we head back. I see Joey rubbing his nose as he was skinny.

Daniel- Hey Baby.

I kiss Joey's hand.

Joey- Hey, that was horrible.

Daniel- You were so good. I might take you somewhere special.

Joey- Yay!

Doctor- I'm Mr. Carter.

Daniel- Nice to meet you.
Doctor- You too.

We left as Maria smiled as Joey and I got in the car as Joey laid on my lap. We head home and carried Joey inside bringing him to our room shutting the door as I laid him on bed as I take his shirt off and pants.

I see his Bra and underwear. I sigh. I take off his bra as my mouth dropped and his underwear as I grabbed his clean underwear putting it on him and grabbing clean Pajamas as I put them on him without his Bra.

I laid next to him holding him close to me as I wrap blankets around us. His arm went around me as I smiled kissing his head. He was snoring as I closed my eyes with a smile. I was so happy to have him and I'm trying not to cut himself or killing himself..