~27~

5 months past by..

I sit up seeing my huge belly as I sigh. I didn't feel well as I look over at the wall and sigh as I laid here shutting my eyes with tears. I've been here for ages and it feels so horrible. I feel pain and then a contraction in my belly as I made a hurtful growl.

Joey- Ow! baby girls!..

I put my hand on my belly and I feel water pouring down.. I started to scream as the clown girl came in with her little clown boyfriend I stare with tears as she runs too me. She grabs my legs and put something to lift them up as my eyes opened. She gave me a smirk as I scream with tears.

(I hate birth scenes so now be with me and warning if you don't like this stuff don't read the story.. A/N)

I scream as her clown boyfriend puts a ice pack on my head as I screamed looking at them. I felt pain and I saw Daniel standing there when it was my imagination as I cry screaming trying to hold my scream in as I could.

She looks at me with a deeply scary smirk that I don't wanna see before. The impact of my tighting of my belly get's worse and worse as it goes. I screamed as the clown man looked at me.

Clown girl- Almost there.

Joey- Please let this be over..

I felt one baby come out and she cried as I smiled with tears. I look at the clown girl giving the baby to her clown boyfriend as he takes the baby somewhere to in other room. I scream again as she smiles as I screamed again.

I felt pain more on this baby it felt worse then the other baby I scream as loud as I could've then I clench my teeth together trying to hold the pain away. I couldn't it was too hard. I screamed again.

Clown girl- Almost there.

I screamed then it came out crying as she takes it to another room I don't even know of. I stay here with tears as I take a deep breath. The clown girl came in with a little smile on her face as I look at her gulping.

Joey- Where are they? can I see my baby girls?

Clown girl- There beautiful Joey.

I smiled as the clown boyfriend idk I call him that came in with the 2 baby girls as I smiled. I held both of them and sat up smiling.

Joey- Oh babies, you're so.. beautiful..

I heard the baby giggle as they hang on to me with a cute little smile as tears fell down my face. I never want them to leave me ever again.  

Clown girl- We have to put you're babies in a separate room..

Joey- No, please.. I want my baby girls.

Clown girl- Sorry.

She takes them away from me as I cry trying not to. She leaves as I look at the door shutting. She walks in with a knife as my eyes opened.

Joey- What are you doing with that knife?

Clown girl- Kill you with it.

Joey- No, please..Don't do this.

Clown girl- those babies are mine forever!

Joey- No there not! please!

I cry as she got closer as I started screaming as she smirks. I cried with tears.. 

I screamed as a knife went in me as she stabbed me over and over..

Daniel's pov-

I sigh as after school me and Hannah went in my house and watched TV with my mom.

News- a 17 year old boy died from killer clowns. and had birth with 2 baby girls.

Daniel- No! No!

Maria- Oh my god..

Hannah- He's gone but the babies..

Maria- NO!..

Daniel- Joey NO!

We drove to the hospital seeing no lights when it says open.

Hannah- the hospital is abandoned..  

Maria- Oh my god.

I see the clown girl and the male clown smile at us. 

Daniel- where's my boyfriend!

Clown girl- Dead hon.

Police came as they put the guns to them.

Clown- Shit.

Clown girl- fuck off.

They grab her shooting both of them and locking them in the car with hand cuffs. I run in as I see the name tag "Joey Graceffa" I walk in seeing blood and the birth thing when they lift you're legs on the bed thing as Hannah saw. 

Daniel- Joey?

I saw Joey's body there blood out his mouth as I cried falling on the ground. I hugged him so tight into me as Police left for no reason I don't know why. I cry so hard as I look him in the eyes.

Daniel- Baby, it's gonna be okay. 

Maria tried helping breathing him as she looked at us.

Maria- He's gone.. 

Daniel- This can't be NO! please..

Maria- we have to Barry him..

Daniel- No mom please..

She took him in the car and drove to the cemetery place. We came in and into the desk man.

man- Hello can I help?

Maria- We need to put a body in a coffin and having a funeral.

Man- Okay. When?

Maria- Tomorrow at 5 PM.

Man- Where's the body?

Maria- Back seat..

Man-Name?

Maria- Joey Graceffa,

Man- How old?

Maria- 17..

Man- Alright. Can I have the body?

Maria- Yes.

We went outside and he opened the back door and grabbed the body and he kept it like you know.

Man- Thanks, the size of the grave.

Maria- a beautiful grave..

Daniel- Like a pretty one..

Man- I'll show you a picture of the best one we have.

Maria- That one!

Man- 5,000 dollars.

Maria- Okay.

Mom handed the money in as I had tears.

*Later*

I was on my bed seeing Shane in my contact on Skype and then Chris and friends. I saw Joey and I saw latest texts saying we love each other as I cried.