Welcome to the Age of Uninnocence

Title: Welcome to the Age of Uninnocence
Genre: Teen-fiction, Romance
Written by: Jeiology

__________________________________

Prologue

Age of Legality also means "AGE OF UN-INNOCENCE."

The age wherein you need to face the reality. The reality of life. Life that is full of disappointments, consequences and tragedies.

So, you need to be Independent! Be Brave!
Your life is too precious to be stuck.
Live your life the way you want!
Explore the reality of life.

Have fun! Be happy! Don't be afraid to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Because the more you make mistakes the more you learn and the more you'll grow up and mature.

" Psyche Velasco "

That's me!

An 18 year old girl.
An upcoming 1st year college student who came from a Religious Private School.

I grew up with a priest and nuns around me. 

I'm the type of girl who prefer to stay inside my room, read tons of books, write random stuffs, listen to ballads, RnB, and Pop music or sometimes go to church and help every time they held an outreach program inside or outside our town.

I've never been into night parties. I didn't  even experience hanging out with friends and enjoy night life.

I have no idea how it feels like walking by the  seashores, under the moonlight or in the busy streets while holding your boyfriends arm because to be honest, I never had a boyfriend in my 18 years of existence.

No boyfriend since birth! Sounds unbelievable right? But that's the truth.

Boy haunting?
Go clubbing and drink alcoholic drinks? Kissing random boys?
Love making or the what you called 'sex'?

Ugh! Don't dare ask me about that stuffs because I don't have any idea and experience about that.

I admit I'm too Innocent! Too noob!
I'm already 18 years old yet I still don't know how this world runs or how cruel this world can be.

It seems like I was living in a whole different world. Far from reality. Far from the world full of chaotic and judgemental people. Far from real world.

But all those innocence just swept away when I transfer in this International School.

HOOVER INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL!

The school where I meet new people.

People who helped me overcome my weakness and taught me how to be independent and brave.

People who ruin my innocence and taught me about dirty stuffs.

People who show me that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

People who show me the other essence of life.

People who helped me survive in the midst of this crazy, disappointing,
hard-to-understand world.

THE PEOPLE WHO WELCOME ME TO THE AGE OF UNINNOCENCE.

Life is hard. So you'd better face it now. You are alone. Make your own way and never depend on anyone else.

____________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names characters, places, and Incidents either are products of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved by the owner.

P L A G I A R I S M  is a C R I M E ! !