Chapter 24: Back To School

Katniss' POV!

Peeta and I step out of the blue car and feel the air. We realize we are early. Peeta takes my hand and leads me to the back of the school. We sit on a bench and I put legs on his lap. He smiles at me and pokes my stomach. I poke him back and I feel his abs. I didn't know kept my hand there.

"Katniss? Katniss? Katniss?!"

"What, what!?!?"

"You were feeling my stomach or as you call them, abs." He says. I give him an awkward smile and take my hand off of him.

"Sorry. I haven't really felt them before. Sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine baby. It's fine. Now, a lot of people are here now. I think we should go in." He says changing the subject. I nod and we walk.

We step in the school and I hear a lot of voices. Sayings like 'bro haven't seen you in a while' or 'hey it's good to see you' and 'hey how are you doing?'

I see Johanna and Clove run up to me and give me tight hugs.

"Hey, Katnnis! Guess what there's a new girl. It's weird how she didn't come next year though she wanted to start this year. You know the empty locker next to Peeta?" I nod." Well, she's going to be there! I think you guys are going to get along."

"Let's hope."

Yeah, I know short chapter. Sorry about that. I'm trying my best. I updated this at 12 o'clock. So that means. First update in July! Mkay, bye!