Confusion

(Kiara's P.O.V.)

I had seen someone I hadn't seen in a long time, I had thought she was dead. She went missing fifteen years ago from my old thunder, her father was the alpha of it and he was devastated when she went missing. I had reached out to touch her but Hunter had said not too. He doesn't know that she was my best friend in Micah's thunder. I looked at Dimitri with tears in my eyes and said, "I know that girl, she was my best friend fifteen years ago. I had thought she died when she went missing. I need to talk to her father but I can't do that without Hunter or your permission." He nodded his head at me and told me that he would go with me to make sure I stayed safe.

We left shortly after and went straight to Micah's land. I had to find Micah and soon to tell him his daughter was alive and found. He was standing in the living room of his house, looking at pictures of a younger Elizabeth. I knocked on the doorframe and he turned around to see who had come to see him. He stood at six feet six inches and weighed around two hundred pounds. He had long hair and a rugged face. I ran to hug him because it had been so long since I had seen him. I looked at him and said, "I have good news. I found her, she showed up at my new thunders house. She showed up weak and sore, covered in scars and flinching away from everyone except for Hunter. Oh, Hunter found her and is her mate it will be perfect if we could just get her to talk. I wish you could come see her but I know alphas are not allowed in another's area without permission. Can I tell Hunter who she is, please?"

(Micah's P.O.V.)

Kiara had been away for so long that when I saw her I was confused because I didn't think she would come visit anymore. Then she started talking about finding someone and then I realized who she was talking about and froze. Elizabeth had been found, after all these years. I mean what are the odds of that. I gave her permission to tell Hunter who she was and what she was capable of and they left. I smiled for the first time in years at the good fortune that had shined upon the world.