playlist

1. The hidden river of my life (sufjan stevens)

2. Pancakes (lany)

3. Ceux qui rêvent (pomme)

4. John my beloved (sufjan stevens)

5. Seventeen (peach pit)

6. Modern love (mother mother)

7. Always never (okey dokey)

8. Pigeon (cavetown)

9. I am everyone else (declan mckenna)

10. Tommy's party (peach pit)

11. Drawn to the blood, finger picking remix (sufjan stevens)

12. Strawberries and cigarettes (troye sivan)

13. The kids don't wanna come home (declan mckenna)

14. Step (vampire weekend)

15. Bite (troye sivan)

16. De quoi te plaire (pomme)

17. 8teen (khalid)

18. Carrie and lowell (sufjan stevens)

19. Deny u (superfruit)

20. The sun was in my eyes (american pleasure club)

So here's the playlist for this fic! If you can't tell i really really love sufjan stevens lmao. the first song, hidden river of my life, is ultimate favorite song rn. it's so beautifully made i just love it so much. i also have a lot of declan mckenna bc he's my fave boy and out of all the songs, i think "the kids don't wanna come home" is the best one for this fic. also pancakes was the song i listened to while writing the smut scene so...

anyway, i really love music and i love kpop and the messages it's able to express even if i can't understand what they're saying. music is sometimes the only thing i can find solace in. i love to sing and play the violin and if i don't have my earbuds with me at all times i will probably die. i hope you guys listen to these songs and love them with me bc they are amazing.

anyway, this time we're going to do 2 QnA's bc y'all were confused if it was author questions or character questions last time.

so, leave you questions for the author here:

next chap will have a spot for the character questions! i'll let you guys ask questions this weekend and i'll post the QnA chapter sometimes next week :))))

ily byE