Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling. She never used to yell. But than again, I never used to give her a reason to yell.

I groaned as i rolled out of bed, already having forgotten where the bathroom was in this new house.

Today was my first day at my new school. Usually I would have been up hours ago. Imagining what the day was going to be like as I found the perfect outfit. But that's not me anymore.

I really hate living here. I never wanted to leave California in the first place. I had a perfect life.

I was the head cheerleader. I was dating Niall,the star football player. I had everything I ever wanted. I was happy. I can still remember the day I left. It was as if the whole school was crying. Everyone loved me and honestly I really loved them. If only my dad hadn't..

My moms shouting broke me from my day dream.

"Did you hear me?! You need to get up!" She yelled from my doorway.

Who was this woman?

This woman looked nothing like the mother that I knew. The one with the perfect hair and perfect make up.

Now all that I could see was the wine stain on her pajamas and her smudged lipstick.

"I'm going." Is all that I could manage.

I never thought I'd say this but I hated my life. Today was going to be awful and I knew it.

The old me would have no problem making friends. I was perfect. But that was all in the past. Now. I'm just a bitch.