Later...

I know, I know. But something hit me earlier, when I couldn't get to my laptop. I don't even know what made me think about it. But all I know is that I was thinking about you again.

We were two seats apart once. Right around the time for the Mars-Bound thing, the one that took us all quarter to finish. That was the closest we ever got to being next to each other, and I was only over there because I had to switch spots with somebody.

I can remember, Sarah came over and borrowed a pencil from you or something. With a look, you handed it to her, and she walked off. "You're so nice, Jason," she said. You simply nodded, "Mmhmm" could be heard under your breath.

It took you a minute.

"Wait, what?"

I started laughing, partially because I was scared to find out what she meant by that, mainly because gosh dang it you're so slow sometimes.

I'm texting Luci right now, she knows I'm on here. I sent her a picture of the tab I was on.

"Yea... I'm stressed about him," I ended up saying.

And she says that God will protect you and not let anything happen to you. But you're down there. And I know in my heart you'd be the safest up here.

Or maybe I'm just being jealous.

I don't know of what, I don't know how. Is it possible though?

Who knows? I'm Leeper. Practically anything's possible, I guess.