Chapter Four.

*2 weeks later*

Jc's POV

As Sam laid there looking pitiful all you could do was feel sorry for him, and envy the fact that he didn't have to deal with what was going on in the past two weeks.

Andrea had admitted that Sam's story was true, and was sent to prison. Acacia had called Sam's mother, and her mother had stated that Acacia was Sam's next of kin. Acacia had left out that she and Sam broke up months ago.

So we had to get past this lunatic just to see Sam. This was entirely outrageous. Me and Ricky are banned from visiting Sam altogether, due to an altercation.

As me and Ricky walked in for a visit we were stopped by Acacia.

"Sorry but, everybody gets one visit per day." She said in her cheerful- starbucks drinking- white girl voice.

"That's why we haven't been here today." She is genuinely getting on my nerves.

"Sorry, but the list says you've been here today."

"Well you're list is wrong." Why is she so intent on keeping us from Sam.

"I don't like being lied to." Her voice was somewhat less cheerful now.

"Neither does Sam's Mom." Ricky chimed in, attempting to be sassy.

"Do want me to call Security"? And then i snapped.

"Bitch, do you want to get slapped in the face." And then i blacked out.

Me, Ricky, and Acacia were taken to the lobby to apologize. "I'm sorry i bit you, and pulled your hair, and punched you the face." I was forced to say so she wouldn't press charges.

And then me and Ricky were thrown out of the hospital. Connor tried his best to keep us updated, but he could only do so much.

I wish someone would shove her down a flight of stairs. Since i couldn't see Sam i decided to make his life easier if, no When he woke up.

I picked up his car from the shop, cleaned our room for when he came home, and handled his social media fans. Kian was no where to be found.

It was then that i got the text it was in a group message from Acacia.

" COME NOW! EXTREMELY URGENT! ALL BANS ARE OFF!"

I raced to the hospital as fast as i could. Everyone else was already there when i got there, and then it just hit me. By the time Connor told me i was already crying.

Sam's insurance policy couldn't afford for him to be on life support any more. They had to pull the plug, and let him die.

It's crazy how fast your world could come crashing down. My best friend laid there good as dead. No one to help save him. The nurse came, and told us it could take minutes or hours, but he was going to die.

She pulled the plug and everyone said their goodbyes and exited the room. I opted to wait with him until it happened. And then when everyone left i said my good bye.

"Hey Sam. You can't hear me so that's what's making this easier to say. I love you Sam. I never could come to say it, because i knew you loved Kian. All i wanted was for you to be happy. So i gave you advice and help and anything you needed. I don't know how you expect me to move on. Because you were my first love. Goodbye, I love you."

I kissed him once as i had dreamed of for months now. I began to walk toward the door. And then i stopped dead in my tracks.

" I love you too." A voice uttered behind me, and i turned to see a now awake and alive Sam behind me.