Untitled Part 7

This is the last chapter. I know that it's long but it didn't feel right to break it up. I hope you enjoyed this story. I hope that I stayed true to the characters and that it was also believable. Thank you to everyone who read, reviewed and left kudos. You have no idea what it means to me. The feedback I got on this story was amazing and it warmed my dark little heart. Prompt me if you want more Mac and I'll try and do it for you. Xo

You are a lover in my bed and a gun to my head.

Ava Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She had gotten to him but he was in control of it.

He'd fucked her Saturday night with no restraints on and she had done everything he told her to do right down to scratching her nails down his back the way he liked.

It was risky, just like having her suck him off in the shower had been but he hadn't been able to resist. There had never been showers before and he'd never kept a girl more than a day.

He followed them and stalked like with Miranda if not as extensively; eight months was a long time. That was the longest he had stalked someone before taking them. Watching her, learning about her and dreaming of her, jerking off thinking about her had been a wonderful tease all those months. She had been different even then. Maybe he had known it all along.

They always cried and begged through the whole thing. It was tedious sometimes and a fucking buzz kill and after a couple of rounds, he was eager to get rid of them. Twenty-nine hours was his max with a girl, most didn't make it that long. Then it was over at his discretion. He was in control of it.

Miranda was a better fuck when she wasn't tied down, that was a fact and also at his discretion and she had made it three days. It was a shame that he would have to kill her on Monday, but it was what it was. Until then he intended to get everything from her that he could.

He rolled over so that she was on top of him and held her in place with his hands on her hips hard so she couldn't get the upper hand with him this way. But he wanted it, ever since she had asked the night before to be on top, he had wanted to know what that felt like. At first, he thought it had been a trick, but fuck it was worth it.

Miranda knew she had to keep fucking him the way he wanted, he had kept her untied during the day now and she wasn't about to fuck that up.

It was Sunday afternoon, she was still alive and she intended to stay that way. She looked out the window past the dingy curtains at the barren landscape.

As she moved her hips against his hand and ran her hands over his chest, she noticed that he had closed his eyes for a second. The look on his face had been one of pure bliss and he was almost beautiful. Miranda wasn't expecting to think those thoughts about him. She could snap his neck right now or at least try to choke him out, his eyes were closed, he was vulnerable. She didn't, she just looked at him, his features were soft, not hard like when he was terrorizing her. She was getting all mixed up and she forced herself to look out the window, not at him.

Mac probably hadn't had a woman on top ever, she figured as she looked outside for a vehicle in the driveway or other houses. His lifestyle didn't really allow for changing sexual positions when you thought about it.

She had seen keys by the front door on the little table the night before, all she had to do is grab them and run. He had closed his eyes, let his guard down, he would do it again eventually.

She would get him to do it again somehow, it didn't matter to her how; just that it happened. She would get those keys. Maybe she could hit him with something when he shot his load since she was on top. There was a lamp on the table right by the bed. She could if she wanted to.