Chapter 6 - Return of the Past

In an old mansion, he was lost in the maze garden, trying to find his one and only blood brother. He saw him from the balcony window, dragging along a beautiful maiden inside the beautiful garden of maze in their front yard. He just need to face with his other half since his twin intuition was sending a signal to him that something isn’t right. Crawling himself through the thick bushes of the bloody red rare roses, the garden seems to be more like a deep forest as if it was left out for many centuries without having any caretaker to maintain it, plants grew wildly all over which can clearly make you lost your way of direction inside. But nothing would stop him from heading his way to search whatever his brother’s secret agenda deep in the maze with that one particular lady in a lovely big layered dress. 

It was always like that, his other half is a ladies’ man, he loves to bring beautiful ladies back to the mansion, different girls every night, the weird thing was the ladies seemed to be always disappeared in the next morning and he claimed that they just couldn’t handle him. So much of being the most wanted bloke to have a one night stand with! But to him, everything was plain weird and there must be a reason that could relate to it. He went deeper and deeper into the garden until his sense of hearing caught an unlikely sound of an animal feeding on another animal. No way, he was going to pay less attention to it, in a quiet motion, he sneaked behind the big bushes to hide his body and only the eyes were used to catch a good view of the distracting scene which produced the creepy sound. His brown eyes has fixed to a sharp focus only to reveal the skeleton to his twin brother’s closet.

At first, he thought maybe his brother was just being the typical seductive him, nuzzling under a girl’s neck for a pleasure treat. Although, the sound produced was way too scary for a certain guy to play a love game with a girl. His blood was pumping underneath his skin, watching his other half, was actually performing a drinking feast by sucking the blood out from the poor girl’s neck. He just couldn’t get his eyes away to watch the whole bloody scene created by his own blood brother. His twin was all over the feeding massacre, care less about the surroundings until his attention moved to a sudden sound. A “Snap” was being heard as his feet accidently stepped on a small piece of twig. Due to his concentration on overlooking of his brother’s weird act, he totally forgot that he has a pair of feet which has the ability to create a disturbing sound by just cracking a small loosen part of a tree.

With red demonic eyes, his dark twin stopped with his feeding and just stared at him with a deadly gaze as if he was the next target to eat. He just gave that scary stare with no intention at all on attacking him right instance as he deserve it since he was to blame on causing a disturbance to him.

“What are you doing here?” All of the sudden, the twin awake from his evil stare and blinked his eyes to gain his normal brown eyes again. “You’re not supposed to be here.”

“I followed you and what were you doing?” He was out from the bushes to approach his twin brother.

“Oh, I was just..” His twin brother looked at the dead girl and wiped the blood stains on the corner of his mouth with a lick. “err...dinner?” He pulled a face showing that sucking the blood out from human wasn’t a big issue at all.

“What are you? And what have you done to my brother?” He was longing for an answer towards the strange blood sucking act of his own brother.

“What are you talking about? I am your brother, your other half!” With a convincing tone, he replied.

“No, you’re not! You’re a dark creature! You’re not human!"

“Okay, I am not a human. And if so, what does that make you? You’re still my other half, we shared the same blood and a strong bond connection. Feed that in your mind or maybe I will just have to make you awake and let you know who you really are!”

“What?” Ignoring the confused state with a silent mouth carved with a smirk, his twin went straight to bite him off on the neck that struck him in a shock and alas, letting him suffer with the most crucial pain that he has ever felt. It was as though as some sort of venom been passed down, draining itself through his blood. His vein was throbbing and pumping wildly which later sent him to blackness.

“Bill, wake up! Bill!” A familiar voice was heard calling out his name.

His eyelids slowly opened and a blurry to a clear vision of his own face was seen right in front of him. He was sure it wasn’t a mirror he was facing in fact, it was the clone of his who has caught his eyes to look at. “Tom?” His clone has a name and apparently he is his twin.

“Finally, you’re back!” Tom gave a smirk together with a sly smile. And the people around were in a state of relief to have heard what Tom said, they continued with their doings assuming that Bill was back, all fine and dandy.

“Get away from me!” One shout was given as Bill pushed his brother away from his sight. All of the band crews, Georg and Gustav shot a weird glance on him, thinking that Bill has gone mad by now for shooing his own brother for no reason right after his passed out moment was over. Without a second to lose, Bill got up and went straight to the exit door without having anyone escorted him to walk out or so. He made his way to the nearest rest room and with a weak walking gesture he dragged himself up in front of the mirror close to the water basin. The tap was turned and fresh water was set to rain down the sink. He splashed the water on his face to escape himself from having that illusionary vision which interrupted his mind of having the thought that whatever he was seeing in his blackout world would be a past that once forgotten.