Chapter 4

'Sooooo...' The BTS members are all sitting uneasy across the girls from BlackNote while playing with their service trying to start a conversation. Jin and Hoseok have told the other boys that the girls know about their complaining towards them. And it's the only thing they can think about right now.

'Ohhh that pasta sounds really delicious to me!!' Brooklyn and Rachel seem to be the only ones that aren't feeling uncomfortable and are talking happily about the different kinds of food. 'I really want to order the tacos but that pasta indeed looks amazing.' Rachel continues to look on the menu.

Jungkook looks at the two not understanding the problem, how hard can it be? Just choose a dish.

'We can share our food?' Brooklyn suggests. Rachels face immediately starts to glow. 'Yes, that's a super idea!' The youngest two both put down the menu that they're holding and look at the others who are still feeling uneasy. After a short moment of silence Joy speaks up 'I am going for the steak.'

'I heard that the steak isn't really good here.' Namjoon says while looking at Joy. With a surprised look on her face she continues to look back at him. She heard that the steak was one of the best dishes that this restaurant is serving. 'Oh well I'm still choosing it.' Joy stubbornly puts down her menu on the table. Namjoon sighs, he was just trying to be nice.

'Well then I will be taking the salmon.' Namjoon says. Joy wants to say something but Chelsea stops her. 'Excuse us, Joy and I will be going to the toilet.' Before they can leave Jin asks Chelsea cutely what she wants to eat. 'For me the lasagna!' She says to Jin while trying to cover up the fact that her face has turned red. She quickly turns aroud and drags Joy along with her too the toilets. Jin laughs because of the blushing Chelsea, 'Lasagna it is!'

Joy and Chelsea have reached the toilets of the restaurant. Chelsea looks at Joy with furrowed eyebrows. 'What were you doing just now? Weren't you the one telling us to stay professional?' Joy sighs in frustration 'I'm sorry oke! I just can't stand him, he is so bossy!' Joy knows she shouldn't be so stubborn but she couldn' t help herself. 'Well he is the leader of BTS, of course he has to be a little bossy! It's totally normal.' Joy looks surprised 'So am I also a bossy person?' Chelsea laughs. 'Yes, pretty much.'

'Well even though that he isn't a leader, but Jackson is never bossy.' Joy speaks with adoration clearly present in her voice. Chelsea laughs once again, it's isn't a secret anymore that Joy completely has fallen for the charms of GOT7's Jackson Wang. 'Joy please fangirl an other time, the others are waiting for us!' 'Okay okay, fine.'

When the two girls reach their table they see that all the food has arrived as well. 'Yes food!' Brooklyn and Rachel exclaim. 'Oh were we gone for so long that our food is already here? I'm sorry.' Chelsea says a little ashamed while quickly taking their place on the table. 'Oh it's okay but Sam told us about your new album, are you girls still working on it?' Namjoon asks while starting to cut his salmon. 'Yes! We ofcourse want it to be really good and thought through so it will take a little bit more time for us to finish it so it will be in the way we want to have it.' Cassidy explains while starting to eat her food as well. Namjoon nods his head, showing that he understood what Cassidy just said.

'But there's one thing I don't really understand.' Yoongi wonders, saying it out loud. 'Oh and what may that be?' Allison asks surprised. 'Well how you've become so big...I never heard of your debut. When did you have yours?' Yoongi asks showing interest for the first time. 'We had our debut in the end of 2015.' Joy answers his question. Yoongi continues with his question, almost feeling as if the member of BlackNote are hiding something. 'But why did you stop with promoting and giving performances?' 'Oh you know, too much pressure.' Brooklyn admits, even tho it wasn't the complete truth. Yoongi stays silent only nodding his head to her answer and then continues eating.

Manager Sejin speaks up when everyone is done with their food, 'So girls, are you excited for your first award show here in Korea?' 'Yes, we're very happy and honered that we were asked to perform at MAMA. And tomorrow is general repetition so we really want to have everything perfect.' Joy says. 'Yeah, and there's quite a pressure since were not all fully asian..' Allison mutters. Now Rachel is the one to speak up, 'Girls don't be so serious...we will be able to see great groups perform like BTS, GOT7..-' 'And EXO!' Brooklyn finishes with excitement clearly present in her voice.

After again a short moment of silence Jungkook decides to ask a question. 'Uhm girls, I was wondering how you know the boys from GOT7?' 'Oh Rachel and Brooklyn have been long time friends with BamBam and Yugyeom. So one time we got to meet them and later the rest of GOT7.' Allison explains. The BTS members and manager Sejin are quite surprised about this news. 'Yeah and the four evil youngsters also go to Disneyland a couple times a year, it kinda is like their thing.' Chelsea adds. 'Oh wow that's pretty cool!' Taehyung beems.

'Yes, I hope we will also be able to do that with you guys some day.' Rachel smiles at Taehyung, who shoots one of his box smiles back. 'I would love that!.

*****************

'Oh god I'm so nervous those two days passed so quickly!' The girls who've just changed their outfits for the awardshow of tonight are now waiting for their driver to pick them up and drive them tot he venue. 'Don't be Alli! We have practised so much and we nailed our last repetition so tonight will also go great!' Joy says trying to cheer up the really anxious Allison. 'So girls, are you all ready?' Manager Sam says while walking into the room of the girls. The girls all nod their heads. 'You know..I am reallly proud of you!' Manager Sam says out of the blue. The BlackNote members are quite surprised of his sudden remark. 'We're proud of you too!' Rachel smiles.

'Oh guys we really need to hurry, otherwise we'll be late!' Rachel quickly grabs her stuff before leaving the room through, what she didn't know, the wrong exit. But before she could go to the end of the exit she bumped into someone.

'Ouch! Can't you look where you're going?' Yoongi asks rather pissed off. 'Oh damn it, I'm so sorry Yoongi.' Rachel fastly gets up on her feet and sticks out her hand to help him up as well. 'Just leave it.' Yoongi then gets up by himself and then leaves the place. Rachel looks after him with a pout, in this way they'll never get to be friends...

'Rachel, what are you still doing here? Come on we have to go now.' Allison takes Rachel by her hand and takes her outside.

Tonight is going to be amazing. 

• Your daily dose of sunshine •

Thank you for reading! xx R&V