Chapter 4: Cheated and Pregnant

"Fuck.... Fuck.... Fuckady fuck fuckers!" I yelled crying into my hands even more. "What the fuck I'm I to do now?" I said to myself. I pulled my laptop onto the coffee table in front of me, and opened the Skype app. I message the only real people I could trust right now. Team Canada: minus Etho....

Jordan: Can you two come to my place.... Like now....

Pause: What up?

Beef: I can come and Pause you're coming too. No buts...

Jordan: Thanks Beef.... And apparently Pause?

I closed my computer and waited. I cried, I waited, cried and then waited some more. Finally, a knock on my door. I hesitated over the door knobbed before I actually opened the door. "Hey- what's wrong?!?" Beef said pulling me into a hug. "I-I made a mistake.... A horrid mistake." I sobbed. I'm not a wimp. I'm not weak or pathetic. It's hard honestly. "Sit, please. What is the matter?" Pause said as he ushered me to my couch. "I-It happened at Minecon.... I betrayed and it going to cost me." I cried. I didn't want to say, but I have to say. I have to speak my words. "Speak. We won't judge you. We're like family." Beef said hugging me again. "Thanks Beef. It was the party. The first night when we drank. It started when I supposedly went to get my phone. I didn't need my phone. I wanted to talk to Blame. I-I didn't know why he wasn't talking and such... He liked me or loved me. I got drunk, he got drunk and....." I bawled. I couldn't finish. My words were no longer audible to them. It was a jumble mess of sobbing and words. "If I'm guessing right..... Jordan, no...." Pause said, words trailing. "Yes, I even have proof." I said standing from the couch. I went and grabbed that stupid stick of betrayal. "Let me see that!" Pause said ripping it from my hand. "Pause? Is it?" Beef said, words failing. "You are pregnant with BlameTheController's child....." He said looking up at my wet face. "I don't know what to do..." I said quietly. "We need to tell him first of all." Beef said with panic in his voice. "Etho..... I betrayed him... I can't face him ever again. He will hate me." I said turning my mind towards thoughts I thought left my body years ago. "Let's tell Blame.... Etho can be later." Pause said hugging me tightly. "Thank you.... I knew I could trust you guys." "We are family. That's what we are here for, Jordan." Beef said smiling his goofball smile. I opened my computer. Next was the Skype app. I hovered the mouse over Blame's contact. I called. It rang and rang. He answered the call. "Blame, I'm pregnant with your child...."