Chapter 11

Albus's P.O.V:

By the time we were in the Great Hall, I'm already fully recovered from my humiliating reaction shock that I had back at the library. "Ok Albus, since we now found, or rather have the possibility who our dates are, we should move onto step two." Scorpius says once he had taken his seat on one of the benches. "Which would be the dance practice" I recall.

"Yup" he says, almost as if he didn't expect me to remember the whole plan for the Yule Ball. Scorpio then raises one of his eye brows, "How should we do this?" I hear him ask, he sighs, as if he already admits defeat.

"What's all this about a practice?" spoke a soft voice coming from behind me. I couldn't help but get goose bumps along my spine, indicating that I already knew who this voice belonged to. I turn around, only to confirm that this voice was none other than Diana Riddle's voice. Diana stares back at me, confused on what's going on. "Oh hey cuz." Scorpio starts, ever so cheerfully.

"I was just telling Albus that he-"

"What advice do you have for dancing?" I interrupt.

"Who's asking?" she asks, raising one of her eyebrows. Damn, why is it that she's so hot when she does that? Wait. Whaaaaa??????? Did I just think that?! I sigh.

"Does it matter?" I respond. Not rudely, but rather with some charisma. She gave out a little chuckle, and responded.

"You haven't changed one bit, have you?" I gave a grin at her rhetorical question. She sighs, looks up and looks back down to face me. Her deep saturated ocean eyes met my green ones.

"Well, an idol of mine, once said in one of her music videos, to "let your feet follow your heart", means, don't stress out about what might happen or theorize on what is going to happen, just follow what you feel is the right thing to do. When your dancing, follow the movement of the music, see where it takes you. But most of all..."

"Dance with someone you want to dance with, because when you feel uncomfortable with the person your dancing with, they're able to feel that too, if that happens it becomes harder to enjoy the experience."

"Well, I should go, got my newest fashion project to work on." Diana concluded with a wink that secretly made my heart melt, I have to admit, I'm really good at hiding at what I'm feeling.

"Wooo what's the project?" Scorpio asks, full of interest now.

Diana put a finger to her lips, and smiles "It's a secret." She then turned away to head out of the great doors of the great hall. "Thanks for the advice." I exclaimed, "Anytime" she yelled back. Once Diana exited, Scorpio leans in and I came closer to him, knowing he wants to say is something private.

"Dude, you gotta ask her." He whispered.

Deep down, I knew Scorpio is right, and at that same spot in my heart, I wanted to ask her. I always had this "thing" for Diana, but I had no idea what it is. Since the first time I laid my eyes on her in the train, something changed in me. Deep down, something more was happening inside me, and it was this feeling that made me feel more vulnerable when she's around than any other person.

I made up my mind, I'm going to ask her to the Yule Ball.