Another Kanima?

"Oh, I should've got a haircut." The Sheriff said while looking in the mirror. Stiles, Scott and I were at the police station. Stiles' dad has a date tonight, so I helped get him ready.

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles says from beside me. I roll my eyes as I fix the Sheriff's tie.

"I think you look great. Anyone would be lucky to have you." I tell him.

"This is why you're my favorite." He told me looking back in the mirror. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles tells him. "Or man."

"It's a woman, Stiles. Okay. A very beautiful woman." His dad answers.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asks.

His dad shakes his head, "None of your business. Except for Autumn."

"You told her, but you won't tell you son." Stiles scoffed.

"Sucks to suck." I laugh.

My head turns toward the door when I hear someone yells the Sheriff's name, "Stilinski! Stilinski!" We all look at each other before walking to the door. Some kid's screaming. I don't know who he is but he looks familiar. "I'm going to kill you."

The Sheriff rolls his eyes, "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." He yells. My eyes widen at him. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

"Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." Stiles said from beside me. I see something snap in the kid's eyes. He jumps toward Stiles. I pull Stiles behind me whiles Scott get in front of us.

"Get him out of here!" The Sheriff yells. We walk back into his office.

"What's the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Stiles asks.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." His dad answers.

My jaw dropped, "That guy wanted to be a cop?"

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." Stiles dad says.

***

Kira, Lydia, and I are trying to teach Malia how to drive. From what Lydia told us what happened earlier today with her driving, she needs a little extra help. Lydia is in the front with Malia while Kira and I are in the back. Malia starts the car.

"Okay. Hands on the wheel, at 10:00 and 2:00." Kira tells Malia.

Lydia interjects, "Actually, the recommended position is now 9:00 and 3:00. At 10:00 and 2:00, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

"Mine would heal." Malia states.

I roll my eyes at her, "Not the point. Save your strength. And try not to destroy your new car."

"9:00 and 3:00." Lydia says. She starts driving.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good, okay. There you go." Kira tells her. I can tell by the look on Malia's face that she's annoyed.