Chapter 27

"Uh...where am I? What is this?", Hyejung murmured as she slowly opened her eyes, from what felt like a forever to her. "Finally, my darling daughter woke up. Momma missed you so much", Mrs.Pali whispered to her ears. As Hyejung opened her eyes, what she saw was a room that was painted dark red with no furnitures, not so cleaned, spider webs here and there and Mr. and Mrs.Pali looking into her, eye to eye. "Where the hell I am? Why am I tied? Dad....you did this to me. I trusted you..and you kidnapped me", Hyejung hit with the realization, she was tied and brought to a place she had no idea of. "I had no choice, daughter. You left me with none", Mr.Pali retorted. At this point, Hyejung was too scared, all she could do was crying. She begged in between her cries to let her go but none of it passed through Mr. and Mrs.Pali's ears. "Please let me go to my mom and dad, please, I beg you, please! Why are you doing this to me!", she pleaded while sobbing hard. All of the begging was useless as all it did was angering Mrs.Pali who took a belt just to hit Hyejung to let out her frustrations. "Don't you fucking get it? We are the ones who love you, not them!", Mrs.Pali screamed while hitting the belt on her legs, Hyejung screamed in pain, absolute pain of the belt hitting by her body, shedding blood all over, leaving wounds. "Your abuse cannot change my mind, I'll never love you guys. I hate you guys. Do your thing, keep me locked but I'll leave one day, if not from here then from the world if I had to stay with you both. You guys disgust me", she spoke even with all the pain, she tried to be strong though her body was too weak at this point. Not long before she passed out again.

--------------------------------------------------

It's been 8hours since Hyejung was reported missing to police. Some of NCT members, Jaehyun and Haerin gathered at Mr. and Mrs.Bi's place, waiting patiently to hear from the police. All of them were restless to know where she was, Mr. and Mrs.Bi were crying hysterically while blaming themselves for being too careless, Haerin and Jaehyun was trying to calm and console them while deep inside both of them were suffering. All of them were waiting for hours when finally a call rung through the telephone, Mr.Bi ran to pick it up.

"Hello?" - Mr.Bi
"This is from police. We traced the last location of Mr. and Mr.Pali's phone and it was the place they were staying, we broke into the place but there were no traces of Hyejung. We're still trying our best" - Police
"Please, find my daughter, please! Please do whatever it takes!" - Mr.Bi
"We are trying our best" - Police

Others overheard and they knew it wasn't the best news considering how Mr.Bi reacted, everything was just so hopeless, everyone, one by one was falling down. Haerin who tried maintaining herself even broke down into tears. Their uncle, Mr.Jeon even arrived there all worried and bothered. He was contacting everyone who could be of help right now. Police advised all of them to just stay home patiently without going anywhere in name of searching her because they've nothing yet to even begin with a base for searching, however, Jaehyun stood up to go.

"Jae, where are you going?" - Haerin
"To look for Hyejung, I can't sit like this!" - Jaehyun
"Yaa! Where are you even going to go? We have no proof!" - Taeyong
"Just I don't know, I'm going to go everywhere, whatever it takes!" - Jaehyun
"I'll go with you!" - Taeyong

Both, Jaehyun and Taeyong walked off the house to go look for Hyejung though they had no idea from where to begin.

--------------------------------------------------

It's been four days since Hyejung went missing, police were unable to find any of her trace nor was anyone else. None of it got better. Haerin stopped her trainings, she stopped eating properly, Mr. and Mrs.Bi spent days crying, still they're miserable and Jaehyun, due to the contract with SM Entertainment and an acting assignment he signed days back, even if he did not want to he had no choice but to follow his schedule. It was a contract that included a lot of loss to the company if he does not. He had to go film for a short drama that has six episodes to Busan, for a week. His life was miserable, he does not communicate much with anyone, everyday after music show promotion, he goes off out with the mindset to search for her, comes back home at 2 or 3am, does not get proper sleep before the beginning of next day schedule.