Chapter 9

A few weeks had passed since Kion was kidnapped by Dama and Nuka. Kion was returned home safely to Nala's paws, she was relieved that she hadn't lost him but questioned why she even deserved a child as sweet as him. The young cheetah was welcomed into the pridelands with open paws as long as she followed the circle of life. 

Dama was also returned home but her parents were so ashamed of her that they couldn't even look her in the eye. Two days later she ran away and nobody has seen her since. 

Everyone was glad that no one got hurt during the big event, but Simba worried that if Kion was in this situation again he might not be able to escape alive. Kion was soon taught much about standing his ground and basic hunting techniques to protect himself against any harm. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kion!!!!" said a bubbly voice as Aisha pounced on the small cub

"Oh hi Aisha!!!" he pushed her off, he was getting stronger everyday. 

"You know me and Tombi are free if you wanna do something??? She's been kinda down lately I mean her own sister kidnapped you!" Aisha sighed looking down at the ground " I hope Heri and Kweta don't turn out like that..."

"I know they won't!!! Just go grab Tombi and meet me at Hakuna Matata Falls!" He said before running towards the falls.

Tombi groaned as Aisha dragged her all the way to the falls 

"AISHA I told you I don't feel like going out!" She growled

"Oh come one Tombi it's just a bit of fun and trust me I'd rather do this than be lectured by your mum!". Tombi sighed following her bubbly friend into the cool shade. She let out a gasp as she looked around she had never been to the falls before but they were beautiful. 

"Aisha, Tombi over here!!" Kion called to them splashing around in the water with Bunga. He jumped out shaking his fur 

"KION!!! You got me all wet" said a snappy voice

"Heh sorry Fuli I'll be careful next time" He grinned before running over to Tombi and Aisha as he introduced them to everyone and everything in the falls