How about no

(You P.O.V)

Do I have to go I thought to my self, what's the point? all I want to do is stay at home and lock myself in my room. as I shop for a dress my mother grabs my shoulder.

"How about this one, I love it!"

I shook my head in despair.

"To, how do I say this, pink."

At least I was putting in an effort to not go insane. we have been looking for hours and not one caught my eye. this is so boring. When looking for some I strolled out the shop and walked around a little.

You can say I was basically window shopping. I was tired of this retched town all ready and I have only been living here for I don't know, three weeks? the point is, is that it's time for some fun! I walked up to a fruit stand and saw apples neatly stacked, well not for long, before looking at the person working there I grabbed one of the bottom apples and ran! as the apples fall I realized the man working there.

He was tall and scary, bad choice me. this is it I'm dead. he had a butcher knife and was a good runner. I have to thing quick um there are more fruit stands, no there to big. just when I thought my luck was out I saw a bead neckless stand!

I kicked the leg and it broke, as I turned around I yelled out,

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to run with sharp things?!"

He slipped and slide until he fell, wow what a doof! in 3 seconds tops I ran around the corner. All just to run into some little boy.

"Hey, watch it will ya, or be more careful!"

Of corse I noticed he must be rich like me and he could tell to.

"Well, excuse you for not walking like normal people on the sidewalk!"

We exchanged glares and I introduced my self, trying to ease the mood.

"Well, I'm sorry for bumping into you, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), yours?"

"The name is Ciel Phantomhive, the queens guard dog, and I'm the owner of Funtom company, how about you miss (L/N)?"

my parents work for the presidential military back in the USA but my parents told me not to tell any one. I'm surprised he didn't recognised the name.

"Um, my parents work for the, uh, international tea shipment."

I don't know if he could tell I'm lying or not. well let's find out. he opened his mouth to say something but he hesitated.

"Would you mind stoping by this party I'm hosting tomorrow at eight o-clock?"

I was about to say no but my mom popped out of no where like the usual.

"Come on sweetie we can't be long!"

I nod and look back at Phantomhive.

"I don't have anything right now to wear so it was just be rude to show up in normal attire, so how about no I'm good."

I smile and was about to turn away, but a hand grabbed my hand.

"No worries, I have spares."

I look at him with a look he understood.

"No I mean I have spares,but- I just you know- my mom and, um yeah."

He started blushing. to calm him down I just nodded and walked away. but I didn't know where he lived. I turned around to ask but he was all ready gone.