running desire

Still in his arms you laid there peacefully. not one though of him came too mind. But that sensation was soon interrupted by a vigorous coughing fit. You opened your eyes and sat up when you realised it was Ciel and it wouldn't stop.

"Ciel? Are you okay?" His cheeks where quite flustered, and his hair a mess.

"Should i go and get Seb-" He nodded his head, still coughing. you got off the bed and went out the door. You went down the hall and saw him walking to Ciels' room.

"Oh, sebastian!" He looked at you curiously, then he heard the coughing. His eyes widened and walked too his room. You tried to stop him but he kept going. He opened the door to his room and looked back at you, his eye brow twitched and you rubbed your neck.

"Where's my master?" You have a nervous laugh, followed by a coughing master.

"My. Room..." he walked to your room and saw his master coughing so bad it was depriving air from him. You sat and watched in worry as sebastian took care of the matter. He unbuttoned his shirt whiched revealed his pale body which had a symbol on the middle of his back side. You wanted to question they symbol but didn't.

"It seems that something was on his chest last night, his chest is burning. Which that made it hard to breath." You blushed knowing you feel asleep on his chest. You explained to the butler.

"I kinda fell asleep on him last night because i was screaming from a nightmare and he came in to help me..." all in one breath you got it out. He chuckled and continued to his master.

"Ah, how cute." He then picked him up and walked to the door.

"He needs a nice bath. Would you just love to be there for that?" You blushed and looked at the floor.

"Oh shut up." He left and you flopped down on your bed.

"Wait, i have too get back home."