☃ Intro-duck-tion

i'll start this off by introducing.

but before i do so, i would like to point out that i like daft hands. it's nice and entertaining, especially if i try to learn it myself in which by surprise i succeed ;0.

salutations! i am what some people call k-chan, lue, itzel, or ' child '. 

i just got into prune, you talk funny. very chill song. i'd recomend listening to them, though really no one would bother reading this :). which is fine. 

today's day was very satisfying. some bitch shitting out rumors from her ass about me liking a best friend of mine, whom is dating someone already. I respect their relationship yet that big mouth bitch spreading the rumor's making me want to take her back with the hyenas. 

oh boy, how i feel chill and relax  to be sad. but hey! im working on my happiness it's turning out pretty swell!!

i feel like i can predict my damn future, i swear just last month i was thinking that my life in highschool will be filled with rumors about me being a slut, lonely and shit and guess what?! that shit just started!! xD 

this probably makes no sense. :/

i look at the mirror and smile, god damn i look like a fucking child. but it's cute.

swim was fun today( really i just went to a corner and swam by myself while three of my friends were at the far deep side of the pool to where i was. and now my coach questions why i look like a lost pup at sea xD god damn. i love swim!

but now, enough said!!

Tonights question of life is: If you expect the unixpected, wouldn't the unexpected be expected and not unexpected?