Part 4

I tried to listen to what they were saying and I heard Ned say, "So Peter, what is Spider-Man doing later?" At first, I didn't know what this meant so I decided to listen a little longer.

"I told you not to talk about it aloud," Peter had a worried look on his face as he looks around to see if anyone is nearby listening.

"Well, I just wanted to see the suit again," Ned seemed disappointed but his reaction became excited, "do you think maybe I could fit into it?"

Peter looked annoyed, "no, and no." I only wear it in case something big comes up like someone robs a bank.

"Aww but-" I couldn't hear what Ned said after that, they were too far away.

Since I had no choice I walked into my house thinking is Peter Parker, Spider-Man? It had sounded that way.

***Time Break***

The whole time at school the next day I couldn't get my mind off the fact that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. I also didn't tell Liz about my discovery, mainly because I knew she was going to tell someone and that would spread like wildfire. So just to keep his secret safe, I had to keep it away from everyone.

"Out of all the schools In his city and you think he goes to ours? I don't think so," I remember my self-saying to Liz the night she stayed over.

"It's possible," she had said.

Turns out that 2% became possible and the one and only Spider-Man was this schools very own, Peter Parker.

"Girl, are you starting at Peter again?" Liz asks me breaking me from my thought.

"W-what?" I hadn't even realized I was staring at him and my face goes red with embarrassment.

"I saw you staring at him," she says to me smirking, "so what the deal with him, huh?"

"Ummm..." I couldn't tell her that he was Spider-Man, but it was hard not to. I had to make up something, and quick, "I, umm, I-" but before I could finish Liz asked me something.

"Do you like Peter Parker or something?" Liz asks very curiously.

"I- um," that would be the perfect excuse, but it's also kind of risky. He was in the Decathlon Team with Liz so she could ask him out for me, so it was very risky, either way, I agreed to it, "y-yes." I say quietly putting my head on my desk.

"Oooh," she says almost laughing at me, "I knew you had feelings for someone, but I just didn't know who."

"Please just let this day be over," I say to myself as I keep my head down. Then the most common thing happens to me with the teacher.

"So, Miss. (Y/N)," he says to me, "what is the answer?"

"Umm...," I sit up and I feel the whole room of eyes looking at me. I start to panic but come to my senses. I honk for a moment, we are in history class and Talking about the revolutionary war so I said the first person to come to mind, "George Washington?"

The teacher doesn't answer me. He just gives me a death stare while the rest of the class laughs, "Thomas Jefferson," he corrects me and I look down a bit.

***Time break***

Finally lunchtime, I think to myself as I sit down at my usual lunch table and start to eat my food.

"How dare you start without me," I hear Liz say as she sits down across from me.

"Well you didn't get here fast enough," I say sarcastically, "and since when do I have to wait for you to eat my food?"

"Whatever," she says defeated and begins to ear her own food, "So what do you see in Peter Parker to make you like him so much?" Liz asks out of the blue.

"Umm...," What was something about him that made me fakely like him? "His jawline...?" That was the only thing I could think of, and after a while I catch myself staring at Peter in an almost dreamy way.

"His jawline?" She asks like I was kidding.

"Y-yeah," I say to her hesitantly, "how do you not see it? It matches his face perfectly, and look at his eyes. They're just so dreamy." Now I was kind of making stuff up.

"I see," Liz seemed very confused, "kind of."

Perfect, now she won't get on to me about it too much now.

"You've been talking about who I've liked," I ask Liz suspiciously, "but who do you like?"

"I-I'm not for sure," Liz replies scratching her head.

"I don't believe you one bit," I say honestly to her.

"Well I haven't really thought about it lately," she sounds like she's hiding something, "you know how that is."

"Yeah, sure," I say taking another bite of my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so, so, so sorry for the late update, I was supposed to update usually in the mornings but I just totally forgot to work on it. I promise I'll do it on time next Friday.

I give my cat promise
See you then
Me