ROUND 6: BEFORE THE "REAL" FIGHT BEGIN

((Hanzo Academy))

Asuka go to her school with Yumi and tell the incident Gessen Mansion to Kiriya-sensei include her friends's kidnapped.

Kiriya: "So that's why this happened"

Asuka: "Yes...but I don't know how must we do?"

Ikaruga: "Wait..you said that you with a male, right?"

Yumi: "Yes...his name is (Y/N) Kazama. He is a grandson of Heihachi Mishima, leader of Mishima Zaibatsu"

Katsuragi: "Eh!? What is he doing for his grandpa?"

Asuka: "He said that he will revenge to grandfather was betray him"

Kiriya: "It's so cruel..but I think this is reality"

Ikaruga: "So how he meet him? Zaibatsu has a strong guard and have a Tekken Force"

Katsuragi: "Hey, Ikaruga...you know that Zaibatsu will held a tournament called The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 4?"

Ikaruga: "Yes..why?"

Katsuragi: "I think that is the only way for him to defeat his grandpa at this tournament"

Ikaruga: "I guess you're right"

Yumi: "But I prohibited to join this because is too dangerous"

Kiriya: "That's right what he said...I know that tournament. That tournament is a very cruel and almost make the fighters die. Heihachi Mishima is the strongest fighter, if you meet him you must thinking before do it"

Asuka: "But who can defeat him?"

Kiriya: "There is a person who can defeat him..Kazuya Mishima his son, he was a leader of Mishima Zaibatsu, in the begin he will revenge but I don't know why he so cruel when he held the Zaibatsu"

Asuka: "Ah! (Y/N) said too that he will revenge his father"

Kiriya: "Wow!! This is a complete family problem"

Yumi: "So what we can do? My friends is there and I can't help them..please help them, sensei"

Kiriya: "Hmmm....okay!! Maybe this is not official mission. But I can give you a intermission. So you all keep watching Heihachi Mishima when he is in the tournament or in Zaibatsu. If you see Yumi's friend, try to rescue them. Understand? "

Katsuragi: "Okay!! So let's go!!"

Kiriya: "Wait a minute!! Listen, the Zaibatsu has a purpose why they kidnapped the people. I heard they use them to experiment by Ogre's sample"

Asuka: "So that's Yumi's friend...

Yumi: " Utilized to be an their experiment? No..no NO!! They are my friend!! I can't forgive him!!"