ROUND 16: A FIRST DATE (?)

((Mishima Lab))

Two scientists still observe four girls who influenced by Ogre's blood in incubator. Yuyaki keep watching scientists's work until Heihachi and Nina come in. Yuyaki gives the report to him. After that, Heihachi ask to scientist about four girls condition.

Heihachi: "What about them?"

Scientist: "Sir,They will be a normal again. The Ogre's blood little by little began to disappear"

Heihachi: (So the antidote is work huh) "Let them like that. Wait until I give my order to inject them Ogre's blood later"

Scientist: "Yes, Sir"

Heihachi, Nina and Yuyaki leave the lab and go to Heihachi's room. Heihachi give the mission to Yuyaki. Yuyaki accept and start to doing the mission. After Yuyaki left, Nina still confused why Yuyaki can control that. And the important what the mission who given by Heihachi.

Nina: "Actually, what's your mission that you give to her?"

Heihachi: "This is about the tournament. The final match will begin. Kazuya success to final stage, but (Y/N) too. So I want to leave (Y/N) from the tournament to fullfil his promise, to fight against me"

Nina: "So you order that shinobi to kill her?"

Heihachi: "Not her, Either I"

Nina: "So who?"

Heihachi shows the picture to Nina. Nina sees and surprised look the person who will ordered to kill (Y/N).

Nina: "Such a nice plan"

Heihachi: "This is my plan. Beside I don't wanna my honor streaked by that"

Nina: "How if your plan failed?"

Heihachi: "You know I have more plan than you though?"

Nina: "Huh...whatever you say"

((Other Place))

(Y/N) doing rest after training at the park. He still halt and keep thinking about the final tournament where he will meet Kazuya. And then, he held a left shoulder

(Y/N): "I hope I can control my self and this Devil Gene"

When (Y/N) still pensive, he heard a female voice. He turn around and see Yumi called him. She waves her hand and run towards him. Yumi seems happy when she found (Y/N) in the park.

Yumi: "(Y/N)!"

After arrived with light blush, Yumi tell something to (Y/N).

Yumi: "Hey (Y/N), glad to see you again"

(Y/N): "Hey, Yumi....What's wrong?"

Yumi: "Nothing...erm..I just want to say to you....do you have a time tonight?"