ROUND 8: MEET AGAIN

At the arena Asuka, Ikaruga and Katsuragi are still waiting Yumi who can't come. They worried if incindent happen at Yumi.

Asuka: "Why she so long?"

Ikaruga: "I guess she want more time to talk with (Y/N)"

Katsuragi: "Oh look! She's coming!"

Yumi come to her friend with a pale face and worry. Ikaruga came first to see condition of Yumi. She worried if Yumi's condition like this, the mission will be fail.

Ikaruga: "Yumi, are you okay? You look like sick"

Asuka: "Yeah,Yumi-chan. Are (Y/N) angry to you?"

Yumi: "Eh!? N..no!! No!! I just go to the toilet. That's it. I'm okay"

Ikaruga: "Thank God. If you okay, then we can continue this mission. Now we must find Heihachi. I think he is in the VVIP Room"

Katsuragi: "I think it's impossible"

Ikaruga: "Why did you say that?"

Katsuragi: "Look!"

Katsuragi points his finger to VVIP Room where Heihachi is. There is empty in other words he has gone. They shock and then now go to the next place where he usually is, Mishima Zaibatsu. When they go to Zaibatsu, (Y/N) see the girls go.

(Y/N): "Now they move. I hope they're okay"

???: "Long time no see, Kazama"

(Y/N) heard a familiar voice, he turn around and see his rival at The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 3 yesterday, Hwoarang

(Y/N) heard a familiar voice, he turn around and see his rival at The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 3 yesterday, Hwoarang. He wears a white taekwondo dobok with taegeuk on left side of chest. He has a black belt with his name printed on it. But the unique is his short shoulder length hair, it's different when (Y/N) saw this at tournament yesterday, now Hwoarang start to talk how condition (Y/N) is.

Hwoarang: "I think you want to go away from this tournament"

(Y/N): "I have an important business"

Hwoarang: "Really? Me too. I have an important business. To defeat you in the arena!!"

(Y/N): "You're not satisfied with draw result in last tournament, aren't you?

Hwoarang: "Heh!! Absolutely!! Now this is the chance to me to defeat you, Kazama!!"

(Y/N): "I have no time with you. Now , I must go"

Hwoarang: "Wait, Kazama!! Remember this!! I don't know and I don't care about your family problem. But what I think is if I meet you again, I will fight with you and defeat you anytime and anywhere!! Noted it"

(Y/N): "Whatever"

(Y/N) now go to to the seat to watch the next match. (Y/N) seems surprised that the next match who appear in the board.