ROUND 19: A TORMENTED

((G Corporation))

In the main room, Kazuya is preparing for the final tournament. When he ready for go, suddenly the message is come from Zaibatsu as an official tournament. Kazuya check the message and make he surprised. The smirk spread in his face.

Kazuya: "So you let me win by your 'way' huh, Heihachi"

The message said that the official tournament has announced that the winner of final tournament by default is Kazuya Mishima and automatically will face against Heihachi Mishima. But Kazuya feel bad presence because (Y/N)'s disappear also his deed. So he headed towards the Arena with a fearless grin.

Kazuya: "I can't wait to defeat old man, and questioning about (Y/N)'s absence"

Meanwhile...

(Y/N) wakes up and see that he in the dark place

(Y/N) wakes up and see that he in the dark place. (Y/N) didn't knowing about this place and still around to find the escape.  

(Y/N): "Where am I? Why am I here? I must find the escape"

Suddenly, he sees Yumi who full of bruises and wound and keep calling (Y/N). She came closer and closer to (Y/N).

Yumi: "(Y/N)..... (Y/N).......(Y/N).......Please.....Don't kill me!"

Suddenly, (Y/N) wake up quickly. His face still full of sweatdrop and he keep panting heavily. He realized that he has a bad dreaming. He held his head thight with full of regret. He stare his right hand and then hold his left shoulder so thighly.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry........I'm sorry"

He sees the clock show 5.00 AM. He wakes up and serve the breakfast. After that, he prepared his training in outside.

TIMESKIP

At small hut, (Y/N) still training before the match against Kazuya. (Y/N) doing attack combine with a wooden doll. A determined to defeat Kazuya appear in his face.

(Y/N): (I will defeat you!! I will defeat you!!)

(Y/N) still doing attack combine. While thinking about Kazuya,a t the final combo, he launched a big attack with the last punch.

(Y/N): "I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!"

And then the wooden doll is destroyed instantly. With heavy pant, (Y/N) still see his hand. But then, (Y/N) still remembered about that incident yesterday which make Yumi almost die.

(Y/N): "It's my fault...I shouldn't use it to hurt her...."

With determined, (Y/N) clinched the fist make sure that (Y/N) can defeat Kazuya Mishima.

(Y/N): "I will....I will defeat you, Kazuya!!

(Y/N) headed towards the Arena, but when (Y/N) arrived in the arena, a Tekken Force surrounded him and ready for shoot him. (Y/N) confused why he didn't allowed to go to arena.