Chen Linong | playdate

genre: fluffrequest: -

genre: fluff
request: -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||🌹💐🌸||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I was getting ready for a date and I tried to look for a causal look and I finally found the perfect look!

It was just a plain white shirt with black jeans and normal shoes and just straighten my hair.

When I open the door he was right there in front of me that I got scared. Then he panicked because he saw me scared.

"Are you ok?! I'm sorry"
   "Its ok! You should've told me you were coming!!"

I calmed down a bit and then started walking with nongnong. When we were walking are hands kept on touching a little bit until he just hold my hand. . .

We finally arrived to the park because he said he wanted to do a picnic so I agree. He placed the food down and I started eating some because I was hungry. . . .

"Hey! Leave some for me!"
    "I'm sorry!"

Then we both started laughing and now were both now eating the food which some we bought and some I made.

■ ~ ■

When we finished eating we were just walking around the city and just looking around stuff.

"Hey do you want ice cream?"
    "Sure!"

We both got ice cream and sat down to eat them while I was eating nongnong kept on starting at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"
    "Actually right here"

He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. It felt so soft I didn't want to pull away.
( author can't come back no more because of the cringe .__________________.)

"You had ice cream on your lips that's why"

He smiled to me and started eating his cream like he didn't mean to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\🥀🌱🌼\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it peeps!