Xiao Gui | cookies

genre: fluffrequest: clairegrisham3─── ・ 。゚☆: *

genre: fluff
request: clairegrisham3
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n's p.o.v

I was getting ready to go to Giu's house because it was our first time being together on Christmas. So when I finished I headed out and started walking towards his house. Like it was only 2 blocks away.

I knocked on the door then it open quickly. "Well that was fast" I said as I enter the house. "Yeah I know" Giu said as he went to the kitchen.

"now let's make some cookies!"
    "I'm making my own! I don't want you ruining mines"
"Ok ok, let's make a contest then"
     "hmm ok fine! The others will be the judges!"

Giu nodded and took all the supplies we needed then I started to follow the steps that were on the box. "Are you seriously following the steps?!" Giu said as he saw me looking at them. "Of course or else they will turn bad" I said as I poured the dry ingredients into a bowl.

2 hours later~

"ok guys time for you guys to taste them"
   "Oooh that looks good"

Justin said as he grabbed one of my cookies which were decorated to look Christmas theme. "This taste so good! Try one Chengcheng!" Justin grabbed a cookie and fed it to him. "they are pretty good!"

"Guy try mines too"
   "Face it Giu you lost, I mean they look burnt too"
"You're not helping me feel better Ziyi"
     "Hehehe here try mines"

Giu pouted then took a bite out of my cookie. "It actually taste good. ." I just chuckled a little and say "that's why you gotta follow the steps" Giu then nod and keep eating the rest of the cookie.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I hope you like it!
(request are open now! Please request on the 'how to request' or the one that says 'request are open' and it will either have this 🥀 or 🌸 to show that it is open or not)