Justin | birthday

genre: fluffrequest: BTS_GFriend~~~~~~~~~~~~~||🌹🌸💐||~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's P

genre: fluff
request: BTS_GFriend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~||🌹🌸💐||~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's P.O.V

I was getting ready for justin's birthday party it was only going to be the members and i so i just put on normal clothes and put my hair in a pony tail.

×otfit×

×~×

I went to buy justin a persent for him but i didnt know what to get. I sigh and took out my phone i call zhengting for what he likes.

※Phone Call ※

Zhengting: What do you want child?

Y/n: i dont know what to get him!

Zhengting: buy him a tablet he been begging me to get him one

Y/n: i aint that rich-

Zhengting: for fuck sakes zhangjing stop eating the food!!

Y/n: i swear if you dont give me-

Zhengting: zhangjing you are not a kid anymore!! You little shit  come back with the food!!

Y/n: ok! i better just hangup!

×end phone call×

He better pay me back because i didnt save my money for that kid. . I went to the apple store and was looking at which one should i get.

Should i just buy him a leapfrog i mean they are tablets but for kids. . . Nah zhengting is going to nagg at me if i do.

"That would be 949 dollars"
   ". . . ok here you go"

I sigh and handed him a 100 dollar bill. He smiled and handed me change and the tablet.

I swear if justin fucken breaks it he ows me 949 dollars!! I went to the dorm and open the door.

I just saw zhengting running to catch zhangjing with food.

"Zhengting!!"
   "What?!"
"Stop fooling around and start decorating  the cake"
   "Catch zhangjing for me. ."
"Yanjun you better get your boyfriend!!!"

He came down the stairs running. I went to ziyi because he seems to be the only normal one.

"Where is the tape?"
   "here dont waste it tho"
"its just a piece of tape"

I put tape for it could not show what was inside like normal people do.

"Zhangjing stop getting the food!!!"
   "I swear zhangjing if you dont start acting your age im going to smack you!!"
"Y/n!!! Why are you so mean!!"
     "Why are you older than us when you act like justin!!"

He pouted and told yanjun to pick him up. I swear sometimes he acts his age but most of the time he doesnt. . .

Time skip~

"Is it time to open my presents!!"
    "Yes go ahead"

Justin smiled widely and started opening his gifts. The first one was from ziyi.

"A blanket?"
   "Your always having trouble covering your feet at night"
"Oh thanks bro!"

The next one was zhangjing's and it was just snacks. I sighed and shook my head. Zhengting gave him pushies nongnong and xukun got him toys and giu just gave him a sweater.

"Here you go you brat"
   "Hey im not a brat! right mama?"
"Of course your not"
   "You see!"

He open it and then started jumping. He ran to me amd hugged me. It look really akward because he was taller than me.

"Thank you y/n!!"
   "no problem!"

He kissed my cheek and went to open his tablet. I started blushing and then just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~||🌼🌺🌻||~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!!(*˙˘˙)♡