Norway

I do love My home though i was born in a boat on water so i was born on the northen sea in norwegian teretori. as far as i know about my family norwegian danish sweedish My mother has a cussion that moved to america some time ago. Though My mother and little sister and i thought it would be fun to try the herritige thingy and find more about our family and legesy.

And if you ever have been to norway and have seen some humps in the ground in randomplces chanses are that there is a dead viking king there. And where i live there is 4 that i know of either Its a viking king or some other type of king. And the fact is that Its summer and Its 9 pm and the sun has started to go down. Yay. And i Can hear the sheeps all day. Its a bunch of natuer and you cant go to school here without going on the mountins that is just not posibel to avoid Really. And that dosent help me Who has had bad knees since day one of My life. So it Get really tiaring for me to go up much.

The only people i kneel before is My king and queen and the royal family the priminester and My gods (the old gods of scandinavia not God and Jesus) and i might have mentiond that Im a beliver in Odisem.

I have two new hobbies i am lerning korean on My own and i will starts practesing with a bow and arrow after we have found a place near by.

Im obsessed with ASMR not the tapping that annoys me but the other with the guys talking to the camra with you.

And do some of you know Alexander Rybak. THAT GUY IS AWSOME and i found out he was born in the soviet union area... that i dint know. HE IS A LEGEND. I wanted to lern the instrument he used but My Mom said Its to expensive and difficult. I was 9 and She broke My dream. BUT SHE SAID IT WAS OKEY FOR ME TO LERN HOW TO USE THE BOW. I think She just want me to go outside.

Here some of Alexanders songs

The all famous Farry tale

Europe skyes

And a song he colaberated with a norwegian artist

Typisk norsk (typical norwegian)