Chapter 4

So sweeties, since you guys are so great and amazing!! Comment down below what you want my next chapter to be about.
But for now......

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

To be honest to Jackson it seemed to be so unreal that not just one, but two really hot, sexy, caring, loving people love him.

It's hard to believe that they have been together for so many years since before they daybuted even.

He remembers how he met the loves of his life, almost as if it was only yesterday......

Fashback to when they first meant and had been put together.

Jackson was scared being put together in a group with about 6 other guys in it.

What would they think about him? What would they say? How would they react? Would they get on? What if they all hate him?.....

More importantly what would they say if they found out he was gay....

These were all questions that ran through Jackson's head and all at once might I add, which only mad him more nervous and shy.

"hey! Jackson right?" a guy asked that was a bit taller than Jackson, Mark.

"y-yeah, that's m-me. M-mark?" Jackson asked cursing himself for being a stuttering mess in front of his new band member.

"Aww!! You were stuttering that's soooo cute!! Jeabum! Jinyoung! Come meet jackson he's absolutely adorable!" Jackson blushed hard at Mark for being so bald as to call him out on his stuttering.

"aww, your blushing" mark said a bit softer than his previous statement.

From just behind Mark Jackson can see two really good looking guys walking up to them. They were more or less the same hight and both had black hair. You could see that they were much taller and more built than Jackson.

He blushed harder as they reached him.

"well hello princess. I'm Jeabum!!"

"and I'm jinyoung, baby girl"

"p-p-princess, baby g-girl...? But I'm a b-boy!" Jackson was now soo blood read that he could swear he was way redder than any tomoto.

"Yes we know" they said together.

This is gonna be a long ride was all Jackson could think at the time. But what the others know, but Jackson dint was that jinyoung and Jeabum would end up being the loves of his life.......

But that was still another ride away and a story for the next chapter....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So that's how it went down when they met so I think the next chapter I will do will have more story's about their past and like how they got into their relationship but after that I will fit in what you guys have requested.

Hows that two updates!! 😻😻😻

~M