chapter 5

Jackson.pov

We were currently practicing for our debut.it was so hard to concentrate when i could feel to pairs of eyes burning holes at the back of my head.

Over these past few months Mark and i have become really close. I learned that he seem quite quite however when we get talking, he doesnt stop.

Youngjae is a ball of sun shine, who laugh at everything. He has an amazing voice, he is very talented.

There also BamBam, which i have quite a wierd bonde with him. We have this wierd thing where even though i am older than him, i call him hyung and he calls me dongsaeng, he says i am really cute thats why. Its wierd but it works for us.

Then theres our maknae Yugyoem. Hes a little gaint, hes so tall. Hes so good at dance, really he is. Hes also loves chris brown. We got on like a house on fire from the moment we

And then there...them

Jinyoung and Jaebum. The are so handsome and manly. I swear my heart stops beating everytime i see them. They are do amazing they are both such good singers and i mealt everytime i hear them sing.they are always staring at me buring practice and when we are chilling they always want me on their lap and its the graetest feeling ever, but i would never say that to their faces.

Mark says he thinks that they like me but i dont think so, i mean whats there to like anyway. Theycare so amazing and stunning in every way and i am just...me.

And i may or may not have a crush on them, but i would never stand a chance with just one of them never mind both.

Any way like i was say before i got lost in thought everything is going well with us. The group all gets along, we enjoy hanging out and spending time together.

And now we are at practise and everytime i feel their burning stares at me i cant help but to look and when i do they just oick tgeir beautiful lips amd wink at me before i look away with a bright blush and i hear them chuckle.

We are takimg a few minutes to have a break and we all agree to rather order pizza and just hang here until our brack is over. Mark being the good person he is orders the pizzas for us.

Everyone starts making their way  over to the corner of the room i sit down infromt of the mirror ans before i know it yugyeom is sitting right infront of me. He cmgrabes my legs and pulls them towards him, so that he is sitting crossed leged will my lefs are on either side of him while i am on his lap. Amd then he kissed my cheek, making me giggle anf blush.

I here a click sound and when iblook ober i see BamBam taking a photot of us

I here a click sound and when iblook ober i see BamBam taking a photot of us. I blush amd look away.

"Well, that a keeper!!" Mark says after looking a the photo