I trust you

Louis' POV:

Harry made his way to his bathroom which was right next to his own room.

I didn't know what to do since I was uncomfortable with sitting on his bed so I took the couch.

I started playing with my shirt because I was nervous.I couldn't touch his stuff.It felt wrong.

He was the first one who was nice to me but I didn't trust him.I couldn't trust anyone.But he kind of impressed me.

He was caring,generous and popular.No one could be this perfect but he was.

~

~

I forced myself to stand up and started looking around his room.There were a lot of pictures on the shelf.

On one was a boy laughing with Harry.He had brown hair,brown eyes,which looked extremely innocent,and a nice looking laugh.

I turned the picture to read what was written on the backside:

Liam and me.Last day together.I miss you.):

He was obviously an old friend of Harry.

Another photo caught my eyes.Two people were on it:

A woman and a man.It was on a wedding and they looked like they were deeply in love with each other.

"They broke up when I was seven."He had teary eyes.

"I thought you-ou wa-wanted to take a-a show-er."

It came more out like a question.He wiped the tears away and started giggling:

"Watching you was more interesting."

I blushed again and smiled shyly at him.

"Could you hug me?Looking at this picture makes me sad and their break-up made me having a breakdown."

"Su-Sure Harry."

I saw his tears build up again.He pushed his head into my neck.His breath tickled my neck and his lips were brushing it.

It felt good.It really did.

Harry's sobs were bringing me back to real life and I started stroking his back to make him calm down.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"It's fine Lou.It's-It's better li-like this."He said while sobbing.

He let go of me and gave me a smile.I could tell he forced himself to.

"Could you stay tonight,please?I'm tired of feeling alone."

He looked at me,his eyes full of hope.He was serious.He wanted me to stay.

"Could you at least answer me?"A single tear ran down his cheek.I could see that he was hurt.

"Ye-yes Harry.Su-sure."

He has always been so cheeky.I thought he'd be a bad boy.I never expected him to be like this.

"Thanks Lou."

He smirked wiping his cheeks.I guess old Harry has just turned back.

"I guess I'm going to take a shower now.Grab a shirt and some pants to sleep in Lou."

His dimples showed and his eyes darkened.

"O-okay."

He turned around without saying a single word and went to the bathroom.

I walked over to his big closet.I chose some pants and a superman T-shirt because I was a big fan of it.I pulled it on and it was a little too big for me.

I looked in the mirror and took my glasses off.

"I like my clothes on you Lou."

I turned around to see a dark smiling Harry with wet hair.God,he was so-

STOP IT,LOU!

"You can take my bed.I'll sleep on the couch."

~

~

His bed was really soft just like his lips on my neck and I was glad about having a real friend.

"Hey Harry?"I whispered.

"Yes Lou?"He giggled softly.

"Thank you for everything."

"I'm here Louis.Just tell me what you need."

YOU-I need you.

Forever and ever.

Be my friend even when I'm just the annoying Louis.

"Lou?"

"Huh?Oh sure.Thank you Harry."

"Hey?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't stutter since quite a long time."

He was right.I really haven't.Then it hit me:

"I guess I trust you Haz."

"That's amazing Lou."

I wished he'd cuddle me but he stayed on the couch.

"By the way your eyes are pretty.You shouldn't hide them."

I could hear his smirk trough his words.

"Uhh...Good-Goodnight Harry."Oh no-the stuttering.

He chuckled:"Goodnight Lou.Have a nice sleep."