Update!

Hello author here again! Sorry I haven't posted yet but I planned the stories. Let me explain. I have these ships I wanna do. Problem is that I don't know what order to post. So in the time I've been gone, I planned these

Dipper and Dorito triangle. Killing stalking -mondays

Rin and Haru. Usagi and Misaki -

Tuesdays

Keith and Lance.Takano and Ritsu-

Wednesday

Sebastian and Ciel. Gumball and Marshall Lee -Thursday

Yuri and Victor. Creepypasta-Friday

Spiderman and deadpool

Saturday

Zane and Travis. My hero academia -Sunday

Ren and Haru. Zane and Garroth - everyday

This is my schedule so.. I won't lose my head haha. I'm starting this today. May 12,2018. If I don't post one day, something happened. So I hope that doesn't come to set. So that means I'll write the everyday stories first and then the day date story. So today it's Ren and Haru. Garroth and Zane. Spiderman and Deadpool. Let's go!!!

Haru's pov

I just had sex with Ren and it was so good. Now Koujaku can't say anything. But I still love Ren no matter what. He fell asleep and soon after so did I.

Shima's pov

Me and Aki got out of school. I got my phone out of my locker to call Haru… No answer. Oh. Well I guess he's busy. I can take Aki to the bus stop. It does stop in our neighborhood anyway. Plus students ride free so. Why not?

“Hey Aki?” I called out to my twin.

“Yea bro? Did Haru answer?” Aki asked.

“Uh. No he didn't. So let's take the bus shall we?” I said in response.

“Yea sure. Make sure you have everything okay.” Aki said.

“Always do, always will.” I said confidently.

“Alright then. Let's go!” Aki said pumped.

I began to walk with my bag over my shoulder. Where is Ren? Haru might have taken him early so something might have happened. I hope Rens okay. Aki catches up to me and he has his bag in his hand. We walk to the bus station and waited for about 3 minutes until it arrived. We both hopped in and picked 2 top seats.

* 10 minutes of riding in the bus*

I see our stop so I pull the yellow line. Then, we both hear the automated voice saying,“ Now stopping at desired destination.”

we walk over to the door and say thank you and we leaped off. We kept talking about school and what happened for 7 minutes until we arrived at our house. I grab my key and unlock the door. I let Aki in first and then I walked in, close the door and locked it again. I could smell the faint smell of cooking  but Haru wasn't here. He might be upstairs with Ren. Well I hope Ren is here. I say see you to Aki and then I go to my room. I put my bag down in my room and then I walked over to Haru's Room.

I hear slight slumbering so I quietly open the door to see both of my brothers naked and on top of Haru's bed. I was so shocked that I gasp and jump back. Ren woke up and realized what position he was in he immediately jumped back as well covering blank on him which left Haru exposed. With him lying on his back he woke up finally and realized I was at the door he was so scared he ran to his bathroom. Did he really make Ren skip school just to do the ACT??