Aki and Shima

Okay... SMUT AHEAD SO BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS AND LET ME LEARN YOU A THING ON HOW TO WRITE YAOI IN COFFEE INDUCED WRITING. Oh btw I forgot what time it is so... eight pm fuckas.

Ren's pov

I saw Aki and Shima walk out of the same bedroom. Huh. Whatever. They're twins, so it doesn't matter heh. "What do you think Haru made today?" I ask as we all walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Dunno. Smells good though!" both of them say at the same time. Twin thing.

"Hey guys!" Haru greets us happily.

"Hey" I sprout in a cheerful voice.

"What's up bro?" I hear Aki add.

"H-hey!" Shima muttered.

"Okay I made onigiri, sashimi and spring egg rolls for dinner!" Haru exclaimed with joy.. Odd..

We went to the table to sit down to eat with Haru. Shima and Aki sat next to each other and Haru sits in front of me. We all stated thanks for the food and begin eating. Shima seems.. Distant though..

"Hey Shima?" I called out to him.

"Hm? What's up Ren?" Shima murmured.

"Is something the matter?" I try to ask nicely.

"I've just been thinking. Nothing of concern, but thanks Ren!" Shima said denying the question. Hmm it should be okay. Hopefully..

Haru's pov

Ah this is nice.. Kind of.. D-did Shima forget what he saw or is he not talking about it? Well I mean it would be pretty awkward to bring that up during dinner. L-let's just forget..

"So. How was everyone's day?" I question.

"My days been.. Perfect~" Aki grins.

"Heh mines fine." Shima spoke softly.

"Mine was good." Ren says muffled with food in his mouth.

"That's good! Oh I think the bar will be open soon. Kiyoka should get here in an hour or so. Hey Ren can you pass the soy sauce?" I remarked.

"Here." Ren grunted. Something wrong? I grab the soy sauce from Ren and drip a little bit on my sashimi.

*Time skip to end of dinner. So like twenty minutes kinda*

Everyone finished with dinner and I was cleaning up the plates. The twins went to the couch to rest and talk. Ren was beside me helping me out away dishes.

"Ren?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" Ren replied with.

"Do you wanna go to the movies tomorrow since it's Thursday?" I proposed. (Author note: what's the damn day? Just checked yeah no it's Wednesday)

Ren's face turned dark red. "W-why?" Ren replied.

"Because! I wanna take you on a date!" I exclaim happily.

"Don't yell that so casually! And fine.." Ren whispers embarrassed by me.

"You're still cute when you're mad! I have an idea. Why don't we watch a movie at night? How does that sound Ren?" I ask Ren.

"Sure, but.. Nothing scary. Please?" Ren whispered nervously.

"Okay. Nothing scary. Thanks Ren!" I say before I kiss his forehead.

"W-we should finish cleaning and then go to sleep." Ren said to me before giving me a gentle hug. So precious.

"Yeah. I'll finish here. Say night to Aki and Shima and then go to bed. I'll meet you there in five so change into pajamas and brush your teeth." I reminded Ren.