« Chapter Five.

I SUGGEST YOU READ WELL THROUGH THIS CHAPTER BC THERE IS A LOT OF FORESHADOWING IN IT, BY THE WAY THIS IS ALMOST AT 1,000 READS AND I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY, I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOOSSO MUCH THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION (BOUT ME OR THE BOOK) COMMENT THEM BELOW AND ILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM ALL LATER. PLEASE COMMENT I RLLY NEED SOME FEEDBACK IN THIS :) THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

I kept thinking about Harry, one second he was there, looking at me and in the blink of an eye he was gone.. I tried to get the image of that scenario out of my head, but it kept showing up invading every inch of my thoughts. I was beyond tired. Not the kind of tired you feel when you don’t sleep, but the kind of tired that wished everything could stop for a second, or maybe just forever.

I’ve always been told that if you’re exhausted because of running a lot, and want to clear out your mind you should walk. So that’s what I was doing, walking around the streets of Cheshire, it was such a small town, but it was so beautiful. It was late, about 10 p.m, but the city lights, and the wind made this place one of my favorite places, when I lived here, I used to live in Australia, but soon my accent diminished, and I don’t have one, or at least that’s what I thought. 

Walking really seemed to work, breathing and looking through everything made me feel so much better, the smell of coffee flooded my nose and my stomach groaned. I was hungry, hadn’t eaten anything since the moment I arrived home. About 9 hours from this instant. 

I was sweating and in the worst outfit you could possibly imagine, my hair was sticking out from everywhere, not even kidding, and I was breathing heavily. You know how when you look decent you don’t bump into anyone you know not even hot people, but when it’s your worst day and are looking horribly awful you see the hottest guy from school, and everyone you see is really beautiful? Yeah well I was walking to this coffee shop and the minute I entered I regretted the whole decision. 

There in the last table drinking his coffee, and scrolling through his phone was the least person I wanted to see. He was not alone, in fact he had friends with him. The whole shop seemed to quiet down when the bell jingled and I accessed the tiny shop. His bright green eyes looked up from the phone he had in his hands, and landed on me. 

For a second everything was quiet, but then an older man started to clap, and then a woman, and a second later all of the cafeteria was clapping, and cheering. I felt heat creeping on my cheeks, and I looked down, were they all clapping just for me? I was overwhelmed, I really was. 

Soon I forgot everything because I looked up and saw him, once again. Only now it was different. 

A tiny smile formed on his face, not a smirk, not in a mean way, it was the kind of smile your mom would give you when you got the grade she wanted you to have, he was grinning like a proud friend. But there was just one problem, we weren’t friends, and I didn’t want him to be mine either. So when he got up from his place and started walking towards me, I rolled my eyes and left the shop.

I heard the jingle of the bell once, and then seconds after, I heard it again. Looking back always slows your pace down, so it did a little when I saw hazel curls bouncing up and down, and the person was coming towards me. I could have used my powers but I was so  worn out I decided I will live hell for a couple of seconds. 

I didn’t like this planet, I wanted to go back to my old home, I wanted my friends back, I wanted the little kids running, even the cells that sucked and had the worst beds ever. I wanted it all back. I would rather be there than here, with Harry following me. I sounded really mean but It’s not that I didn’t want to talk to him, it was just that - never mind I really didn’t want to talk to him at the moment.

“Hey” I found it really creepy since he was still holding the same grin. “What are you doing?” 

I started walking faster, trying to avoid him, not wanting to answer his questions, or have anything to do with him, perhaps if I ignored him he would stop talking and give up? I didn’t want to talk to him, not after he saw me fight that way, not after he disappeared without a word. It kind of pissed me off, you know?

“Please don’t run away from me, I’m just trying to be your friend” He was trying to keep up with my pace, he didn’t seem to struggle, though I was kind of using a power there. 

“Oh really? Yeah because friends totally spy on you, and see you fight but then they disappear right?” I didn’t want to sound mean, but I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to this guy. Not now, not ever.

That seemed to make him stop talking to me, instead his emotion changed completely, he was obviously taken aback by my words. I was glad he was quiet, I needed to relax and think and maybe be a little less rude. He stopped in his tracks and I did the same, which I may add was a bit stupid because I was ignoring him in the first place, but something inside me told me to stop. 

“Look Harry, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to act so rude, I’m just really tire-”

But his emotion seemed to change, and mine did too when he said something I wasn’t actually expecting.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’ve been at the coffee shop all this time”